Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old July 30th, 2020, 08:45 PM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Capt. Stupendous' 4/25/2022 Sale/Trade List

Hello, and welcome to my sale/trade thread! I've confirmed that all of the mastersets are 100% complete with all glyphs, dice, wounds, etc, and no cracked terrain unless otherwise noted. View the spreadsheet below for the full list of figures and prices.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

I’d prefer a minimum order of $50.00, but may be willing to make exceptions depending on the figures you’re interested in.

Buyer pays shipping; I’ll cover paypal fees if that is your preferred method of payment. I’d be happy to calculate an exact shipping price before finalizing your order, as long as you’re okay with waiting for me to get a price from my local post office.

If you have any questions feel free to let me know! I’m also active on the heroscapers discord server as Cpt. Stupendous if you’d prefer to communicate over that medium.

Last edited by Captain Stupendous; April 25th, 2022 at 11:44 PM.
Old August 14th, 2020, 02:40 PM

Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Capt. Stupendous' 7/30/20 Salelist - Wave 9 & More!

Just received my order from Captain Stupendous. He shot me a slick itemized invoice through PayPal, kept me up to date on everything including tracking, and packaged the figures and cards perfectly. Competitive prices and the items were in fantastic condition. 100% would (and likely will) buy from him again. Thanks!

Last edited by Ulysses; August 14th, 2020 at 06:30 PM.
Old August 24th, 2020, 02:01 PM

Bsoder52 knows what's in an order marker Bsoder52 knows what's in an order marker

Great purchase experience with Capt. Stupendous. packages well and shipped quick!
Old September 4th, 2020, 04:22 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Just received my order from Capt. Stupendous. Fantastic, quick, air priced and well packaged! Thanks!!

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old September 13th, 2020, 10:45 AM

KingOfKyuss Woo who?

Capt. Stupendous is a good trader, just bought some things off of him and it was all very good.
Old November 3rd, 2020, 09:52 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Capt. Stupendous' 10/22/20 Sale/Trade List

Just had a great trade with Capt. Stupendous. Everything came quickly and was well packaged!

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old November 4th, 2020, 11:22 PM

rsearing Woo who?

I recently purchased two starter sets and quite a few additional characters (I'm VERY new to Heroscape and was looking to get into the game with my kids).

Luke was extremely helpful, kind, very fast to reply and, more importantly, everything was packed perfectly, NO damage, and in great shape. I would highly recommend checking his stuff out if interested in purchasing.
Old January 11th, 2021, 11:53 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Had a good trade with Capt and would recommend for trades!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old July 16th, 2021, 08:53 AM

Zero3donkeys is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Great seller!

I’ve bough from Capt. Stupendous a bunch of times now, and every transaction has been great. He has very fair prices on hard to find figures, and has made completing my collection much easier overall. I would recommended him as a seller to anyone looking to expand or complete their Heroscape collection!
Old October 11th, 2022, 07:28 PM

Gingerkid16 is surprisingly tart
Re: Capt. Stupendous' 4/25/2022 Sale/Trade List

Received all items I requested and in good packaging. Even though there were a couple items listed that were not actually available, he still worked with me to figure out replacements for those items. My son and myself are stoked to continue building our armies/collections with the help of CPT. Stupendous.

It has been said, “it’s not the size of the mini, but how you use them.” At least that’s what I was told.
Old December 29th, 2022, 11:04 PM

Gallowglas is surprisingly tart

Recommend seller!

Just received my order, was provided tracking number and I got it within a week even durring holiday season haha. All items in box were wrapped well and arrived safely. Thanks again!
Old April 17th, 2023, 09:56 AM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!

Message Sent

Keep doing what you're doing, but do it better. ~Self

Classic Card Scans & Tourney Map Building Requirements Excel Sheet

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades