Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old September 12th, 2018, 04:27 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: Freelance Feedback Focus Group (3FG) - New Thread!

Where are the new versions of the cards?
Old September 12th, 2018, 04:40 PM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Where are the new versions of the cards?
I deleted them to make room and others have to come to my thread to see them.

Old September 12th, 2018, 04:42 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

I think the Trollblood Lord was a better design with Battle Frenzy than with Troll Leadership. I also think he needs a proper name if he's going to be a unique hero.

I really like the new version of the Blood Mist Ninjas.
Old September 12th, 2018, 05:21 PM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
I think the Trollblood Lord was a better design with Battle Frenzy than with Troll Leadership. I also think he needs a proper name if he's going to be a unique hero.

I really like the new version of the Blood Mist Ninjas.
Made some changes to my custom troll.
Old September 12th, 2018, 06:23 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

I think that both Skalmad and the Blood Mist Ninjas are looking pretty good now. Both designs are simple and straightforward, but offer some interesting playstyles. If you wanted to take them further, then I'd say that they probably just need playtesting at this point to make sure that the price for each card is fair.
Old September 12th, 2018, 08:21 PM

I was thinking of bringing more arachnids in the form of scorpions. What kind of powers do you want for a scorpion? An exoskeleton like skill like the Mezzodemon Warmongers have? These are the images of the scorpions I have mind?
The figure used for this unit is Giant Scorpion from Auggies Wizkids D&D Set. The name and model number is Giant Scorpion Tomb of Annihilation #029.

The figures used for this squad unit is Stormclaw Scorpion from the Wizards of the Coast D&D Set. The name and model number is Stormclaw Scorpion Lords of Madness #048.

I only have the stormclaw miniature.
Old September 12th, 2018, 09:53 PM
This is merely a joke.

I like those miniatures, although I'd wish they were more similar in color.

This is a feedback thread, which means you should bring ideas. If you ask people what powers to give your custom, it's not really your custom anymore. You've gotten some good feedback on your other designs. Why not put together a card for the scorpions and post it here?
Old September 13th, 2018, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
I think that both Skalmad and the Blood Mist Ninjas are looking pretty good now. Both designs are simple and straightforward, but offer some interesting playstyles. If you wanted to take them further, then I'd say that they probably just need playtesting at this point to make sure that the price for each card is fair.
The playtesting of my customs went splendid last night. I do make a mean custom ninja squad, that won last night even though I seized victory only one Blood Mist Ninja. My troll custom Skalmad performed well before dyeing.
Old September 14th, 2018, 12:44 AM

The Blood Mist Ninjas were worthy enough to get a card image and it is all thanks to Superfrog. It was something I asked to do, what are your thoughts on this army card, worthy enough for pre-sov and beyond.
Old September 14th, 2018, 05:41 PM

I made some changes to my custom the Blood Mist Ninjas and I would like some feedback before putting a image in their army card. They now have Shadow Reflexes, so you cannot attack any Blood Mist Ninja with any non-adjacent normal or special attacks. You may attack them with a normal attack or special of any kind, as long your adjacent to that Blood Mist Ninja. Their old attacking ability Sacred Dagger was change to Crimson Dagger, it is like Deadly Strike + Blood Frenzy. This is the new army card for the Blood Mist Ninjas.
Old September 17th, 2018, 11:02 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Gold Dragon, Sephir

Hey watchers of the 3FG thread! Any thoughts on how I could tighten this dragon up before I start testing it out some?

The dragon I'm using is a flying version, but you could probably use one of the landed variants. It's supposed to be double spaced either way.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old September 17th, 2018, 11:28 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

@Heroscaper 101

For the Blood Mist Ninjas, those things things hit heroes really hard. You might find yourself jacking up their cost to around the 140-150 range, because if all three engage one hero, they can potentially kill it in a single turn.

Taking Shadow Reflexes off of the card might not be a bad idea to help balance them out, even the hero ninjas aren't completely invisible to ranged attacks.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards