Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum
Misc Customs Project Forum A subforum for all project based customs that generate numerous threads related to the same project.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 27th, 2015, 05:55 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Heroes of Fiction: Design Thread

@Confred , I like Kratos from God of war 3 best, but, with how we adjusted the treasure glyph bit it feels more like god of war 1 with how the gods give him abilities for conquering heroes, in god of war 3 he kills the gods themselves for the items or powers. We have a lot more options with god of war 3 but thematically it doesn't feel right with the first ability. If we want to do a Generic Kratos that could cover all three games, that would be ok, but it would lose a little theme. At that point you have tons of possibilities for TG's. We can keep it how it is, with the exception of his blades of chaos, I will name them back to Blades of Exile(they are the same) The By the Gods ability still can work.
EDIT: Changed it to God of War series, made changes. You guys keep it coming, this stuff is awesome. Kratos Update. I made slight changes, but you guys stuff is solid.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum