Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old September 23rd, 2016, 02:59 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Season 25 - PLAYOFFS

Starting now...if anyone is awake to watch

EDIT: Well...it came down to one thing. No matter how good your strategy, when the dice gods hate you, there's nothing to be done. I rolled 10% less on my defense rolls...and even when I rolled better defense, he always had one more attack die. Granted he played it well...but I would have hoped to give him a little more competition for a play-in for the playoffs game :-/

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22

Last edited by Sir Heroscape; September 23rd, 2016 at 07:23 AM.
Old September 23rd, 2016, 12:51 PM
Friend of humans

Scapebot knows what's in an order marker Scapebot knows what's in an order marker Scapebot knows what's in an order marker
The Semifinals are Pick Your Poison on Can't See the Jungle.

The dok (4-0) v. TheSparkleInYourWater (4-1) pool of armies is:
* Crypt Guardian x4, Drow Chainfighter x7, Marro Warriors, Marcu Esenwein
* Eilan Sidhe x4, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Brunak, Gurei-Oni, Eldgrim the Viking Champion
* 4th Massachusetts Line x2, Templar Cavalry x2, Sir Gilbert
* Gorillinators x2, Fyorlag Spiders x3, Sujoah
dok chooses to pick their opponent's army first or second. After armies are picked, TheSparkleInYourWater chooses who places first.
Old September 29th, 2016, 05:36 AM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

When are the semis going down? I'd like to watch

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old September 29th, 2016, 03:30 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Working On It

AG and I are trying to coordinate but between his busy schedule and my own schedule being thrown for several loops we're having minor difficulties. When it's scheduled I'll be sure to post in here.

~Dysole, who is playing Trons against AG's Jotun. She thinks it might've been the wrong choice for her but we'll see
Old September 29th, 2016, 09:56 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapebot View Post
The Semifinals are Pick Your Poison on Can't See the Jungle.

The dok (4-0) v. TheSparkleInYourWater (4-1) pool of armies is:
* Crypt Guardian x4, Drow Chainfighter x7, Marro Warriors, Marcu Esenwein
* Eilan Sidhe x4, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Brunak, Gurei-Oni, Eldgrim the Viking Champion
dok chooses to pick their opponent's army first or second. After armies are picked, TheSparkleInYourWater chooses who places first.
Starting in ~5 minutes. We're playing sparkle's stuff.

EDIT: and sparkle wins, completing the dok special. I was significantly undone by my failure to read cards correctly. I guess I just need more competitive playing experience.

Last edited by dok; September 30th, 2016 at 11:09 AM.
Old October 6th, 2016, 05:46 PM

So we have the finals now? I see the Super Season is starting...does that mean this has already finished? Updates?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old October 6th, 2016, 06:28 PM

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Where We Are

Arrow Grut has had a busy schedule. My schedule has also had some things in it. I have been sick twice in the time frame since things were released. We had scheduled sometime Tuesday but then I realized on Wednesday we'd both forgotten to check in and confirm a time. I have PMed him and await his response on what works. We are trying to get that game completed as quickly as possible. Life kind of got in the way of things.

~Dysole, who feels really bad as she usually doesn't take this long to get a game played
Old October 9th, 2016, 10:25 PM

Soon... Hopefully

We're looking at starting in the near future.

~Dysole, off to make things happen

EDIT: I won. Krav scared me for a bit but in the end there was just too much for him to take down especially after losing all his dreadguls really fast.

Last edited by Dysole; October 9th, 2016 at 11:48 PM.
Old October 10th, 2016, 03:03 AM

Re: Soon... Hopefully

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
We're looking at starting in the near future.

~Dysole, off to make things happen

EDIT: I won. Krav scared me for a bit but in the end there was just too much for him to take down especially after losing all his dreadguls really fast.
So now the Championship between Dysole and Sparkle?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old October 10th, 2016, 03:41 AM

Yeah

Pretty much. It'll be all rolled out tomorrow after I work a kink.

~Dysole, who is going to do her best to make sure this one doesn't take as long to get played
Old October 10th, 2016, 02:14 PM
Friend of humans

Scapebot knows what's in an order marker Scapebot knows what's in an order marker Scapebot knows what's in an order marker
The Finals are Pick Your Poison on Can't See the Jungle.

The TheSparkleInYourWater (5-1) v. Dysole (4-1) pool of armies is:
* Major J15, Major X17, Hoplitron x2, Blastatrons x2, Gladiatrons, Marcu Esenwein (drop one)
* Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Quasatch Hunters x4
Dysole chooses to pick their opponent's army first or second. After armies are picked, TheSparkleInYourWater chooses who places first.
Old October 13th, 2016, 06:17 PM

Soon

Championship tonight at 10 central. Sparkle has Mass. I have Trons. Yes, we're both playing crappier versions of really good armies.

~Dysole, who finds it hilarious that she played her opponent's army the first three games and then played Trons the next 3

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events