Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old July 7th, 2022, 05:32 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Long Island, NY, Heroscape!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNellZ22 View Post
Hi guys I was directed he through Facebook, I currently reside in Wantagh, Ny and have a pretty extensive collection. Would love to get a game night together if possible.

Please let me know when you guys have seen this
@brandonwiker not sure how far this is from you?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old July 7th, 2022, 07:02 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
Hi guys I was directed he through Facebook, I currently reside in Wantagh, Ny and have a pretty extensive collection. Would love to get a game night together if possible.

Pretty sure they an 8 hour drive apart. I'm probably 5ish
Old July 7th, 2022, 10:23 PM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericth74 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:

Pretty sure they an 8 hour drive apart. I'm probably 5ish
Hey thanks for the heads up Sir H! Ericth has it right, I'm probably about as far away from Wantagh NY as one could possibly be, while still remaining within NY. Boo.

JNellZ22, if you are ever around the Niagara Falls/Buffalo area for some reason, let me know, it would be fun to try and organize something! Good luck with finding a group, I'd imagine Taeblewalker and that crew would be much closer to your location.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers