Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 16th, 2016, 05:21 PM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness
if you can't go to GenCon - a game from there

Hey All,

So I am heading back to GC, and as always am very excited, if you can not go to play heroscape I feel sorry for you, so here is the deal, I will buy a game from there or get a promo if that is what your heart desires.

1 Game - up to $50 can be spent, I will also pay shipping in the Continental USA,

If it is a only a few per day game I can not promise anything , but will try.

OK to enter

1 - tell me what at GenCon besides heroscape interests you the most.

2. list 3 games in order of desire

that is it, I will pick one at random using dice of all things, the day before GenCon, so the 3rd of Aug., it is on, Good luck, and again sorry you can not be there in person.

Hendal

You can not enter if you are going to GenCon, thanks

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion