Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old November 1st, 2022, 10:21 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: GreyOwl's Customization Tools-10/11 Cust. Compendium 2nd

Looks like you don't have the customization compendium?

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old November 1st, 2022, 11:41 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by caps View Post
I do & i did include the link but it was anchored to the cover image. but it appears I have screwed up both filenames in the link. Will look at it tonight.
Old November 2nd, 2022, 06:57 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by caps View Post
I do & i did include the link but it was anchored to the cover image. but it appears I have screwed up both filenames in the link. Will look at it tonight.
Fixed & it seems to download without issue. It must be something to do with zip files that it won't download for me without going into each download item & selecting keep then confirm that I really want to keep them.

EDIT: I tried "Attach Files" option when posting & they download without issue. Hmmm
Attached Files
File Type: zip army_logos.zip (378.7 KB, 2 views)
File Type: zip back.zip (4.81 MB, 1 views)
File Type: zip background.zip (4.50 MB, 1 views)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations