Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old November 26th, 2014, 06:02 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Question Dump: Post Your Questions Here.

One of the fun things I like to do is let players with extra figures place them adjacent to the rest of the army under the guideline that those figures must be adjacent to as many figures as possible. Its a glut of an army, and its not perfect, but hey, its 1000 points.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old November 26th, 2014, 07:52 PM

CronArmy is surprisingly tart

Oh and also, there used to be a tool that let you input the terrain you had, number of players, then gave you maps that fit your needs. I had it bookmarked on my old computer, yet now can't find it. Anyone know what I'm talking about?
Old November 27th, 2014, 08:01 AM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CronArmy View Post
Oh and also, there used to be a tool that let you input the terrain you had, number of players, then gave you maps that fit your needs. I had it bookmarked on my old computer, yet now can't find it. Anyone know what I'm talking about?
VirtualScape? Other than that I don't know.

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old November 27th, 2014, 09:46 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

I know what you mean. Haven't seen it or used it in ages so I'm pretty certain it hasn't been updated, but I'll look later if someone hasn't found it first.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old November 27th, 2014, 05:25 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by CronArmy View Post
Yep I know exactly what you mean as I used it also. Sadly it seems to have gone now. It was http://www.heroscape.cz/en/map-database
Old December 14th, 2014, 04:57 PM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun

Hey all,

Me and my family are playing FotV, The West Barbican of Idona Castle. The special rules say that "...the use of any summoning powers must role the 20-sided die. If a 19 or 20 is rolled, the figure is safe. If a 1-18 is rolled, the figure is destroyed."

So this obviously includes Saylind, but my father and brother think Tul-bakra's Teleport Reinforcements is exempt from this rule because there is no specific use of the word "summoning" in the ability. I say they are technically being summoned, and therefor must roll the d-20. Which is it?

~JS
Old December 14th, 2014, 05:07 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Sweeney View Post
Hey all,

Me and my family are playing FotV, The West Barbican of Idona Castle. The special rules say that "...the use of any summoning powers must role the 20-sided die. If a 19 or 20 is rolled, the figure is safe. If a 1-18 is rolled, the figure is destroyed."

So this obviously includes Saylind, but my father and brother think Tul-bakra's Teleport Reinforcements is exempt from this rule because there is no specific use of the word "summoning" in the ability. I say they are technically being summoned, and therefor must roll the d-20. Which is it?

~JS
The card references it as being Teleported, not as being summoned so your Father and brother have a legitimate arguement. If nothing else, you can roll off.

Further delving into the rules, as the scenario specifies Summoning as opposed to Placing, Teleporting would work.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA

Last edited by flameslayer93; December 14th, 2014 at 05:09 PM. Reason: The best I got for ya bud
Old December 14th, 2014, 05:09 PM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Quote:
Hey all,

~JS
The card references it as being Teleported, not as being summoned so your Father and brother have a legitimate arguement. If nothing else, you can roll off.
They're kind of the same thing, but I agree with FS. Unless it explicitly says "Summon" Then it doesn't count.

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old December 14th, 2014, 05:16 PM

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:
Hey all,

~JS

Further delving into the rules, as the scenario specifies Summoning as opposed to Placing, Teleporting would work.
But summoning does not start with a capital S, so it's not referencing a specific power, and furthermore it does say any summoning power.

I don't know, you brought up the same points they did, so maybe y'all are right. But emphasis on the fact that they didn't capitalize the S, so not limiting it to that specific power.

~JS

Last edited by Joseph Sweeney; December 14th, 2014 at 05:24 PM. Reason: Grammar.
Old December 14th, 2014, 05:24 PM
I could go

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Hey all,

~JS

But summoning does not start with a capital S, so it's not referencing a specific power, and furthermore it does say any summoning power, summoning.

I don't know, you brought up the same points the did, so maybe y'all are right. But emphasis on the fact that they didn't capitalize the S, so not limiting it to that specific power.

~JS
Jotun's throw is an example. His throw does the same thing as summon or teleport, but its certainly not either. That's the fun part about scenarios, things can get quite wierd.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old December 14th, 2014, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Hey all,

~JS

But summoning does not start with a capital S, so it's not referencing a specific power, and furthermore it does say any summoning power, summoning.

I don't know, you brought up the same points the did, so maybe y'all are right. But emphasis on the fact that they didn't capitalize the S, so not limiting it to that specific power.

~JS
Jotun's throw is an example. His throw does the same thing as summon or teleport, but its certainly not either. That's the fun part about scenarios, things can get quite wierd.
Mebbe. Thanks for the answers, FS93! Guess you're the closest thing to a rules team that we have nowadays. ^_^

~JS

Last edited by Joseph Sweeney; December 14th, 2014 at 06:20 PM. Reason: I'm still not sure I agree, but we agreed before hand to except the decision given to us.... :P
Old December 19th, 2014, 12:09 AM

Blue Legend Woo who?

Can someone tell me how 'Battlement Terrain' works?

Not the actual rules of them but how they attach to terrain. I'm looking to buy a few pieces of them, but I don't own any other terrain from the Castle set. Will I be able to use them at all, with out the rest of the Castle?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's