Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old March 16th, 2012, 02:14 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: CHCG24 Discussion Thread

Not sure if it counts, but I'll give my

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old March 16th, 2012, 03:07 AM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

I realize the Guardians of the Night have just gotten three thumbs, so this is largely pointless.... But still.... The grammarian in me wants to insist that it should be:

"LADIES OF GREEN
If every figure of this squad begins HER turn....."
Old March 16th, 2012, 11:41 AM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I guess that's up to flameslayer. At any rate, that's 3, who's the next victim?

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old March 16th, 2012, 09:12 PM

Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhon2222 View Post
I realize the Guardians of the Night have just gotten three thumbs, so this is largely pointless.... But still.... The grammarian in me wants to insist that it should be:

"LADIES OF GREEN
If every figure of this squad begins HER turn....."

Good point Typhon222 I totally agree with you, but I won't take my thumbs up away for that. However, if this army card was to attempt to go on to something bigger and better in the custom community, I would say your correction was vital.
Old March 16th, 2012, 11:36 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiranx View Post

Good point Typhon222 I totally agree with you, but I won't take my thumbs up away for that. However, if this army card was to attempt to go on to something bigger and better in the custom community, I would say your correction was vital.
Which is unlikely as it's designer would ask for the unit to be removed if it ever got to that point.

I'll make the edit (after work tomorrow), thanks for catching it Typhon.

I do believe that I'll make the next nomination at around same time I make the edit. I had a card, but it appears I'll have to perform necromancy to find it once more.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old March 19th, 2012, 12:54 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
I nominate thee!

Rorshack by William099.

Let Rorshack have it.

Firstly, I think that "...while rage is active..." should be changed to "Rage"

Also, in a Warforged themed army, I can see a player taking advantage of Siege and removing 2 Order Markers just so they can remove two fatigue Markers. I'd change it to the effect of the player having to remove a numbered OM.

Why don't you use the Dungeon Styles template in MSE? The SotM template is fine if your designing a Marro, but this is a DnD figure.

P.S. BIV, the index needs updating.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA

Last edited by flameslayer93; March 19th, 2012 at 01:01 AM.
Old March 19th, 2012, 01:26 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: I nominate thee!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Rorshack by William099.

Let Rorshack have it.

Firstly, I think that "...while rage is active..." should be changed to "Rage"

Also, in a Warforged themed army, I can see a player taking advantage of Siege and removing 2 Order Markers just so they can remove two fatigue Markers. I'd change it to the effect of the player having to remove a numbered OM.

Why don't you use the Dungeon Styles template in MSE? The SotM template is fine if your designing a Marro, but this is a DnD figure.

P.S. BIV, the index needs updating.
But if Rorshack is in Rage he has the X order marker on his card so Siege couldn't have it... but I didn't think about the fact that Siege could potentially remove two fatigue markers at the same time... hmmm.

Well here is the Dungeon Styles version of the card, with what I said above about the X order marker in regards to Rorshack's Rage do I still need to change to a numbered OM reveal?

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX

Last edited by William099; March 19th, 2012 at 01:44 AM.
Old March 19th, 2012, 02:27 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

I've gotta say it seems a little weird to me that a robot/golem thing has powers based on emotions and getting tired... but I don't mind it.

Though the Rage/fatigue combo seems a little underwhelming at that point cost to me. Just doesn't seem like you're getting enough bang for your buck. Though I am very biased against X order marker abilities, so I don't really trust my opinion on the power.

Also what's with the name? If you meant the inkblot guy that's spelled rorschach. Though I don't see what this guy has to do with inkblots...

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old March 19th, 2012, 02:31 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
I've gotta say it seems a little weird to me that a robot/golem thing has powers based on emotions and getting tired... but I don't mind it.

Though the Rage/fatigue combo seems a little underwhelming at that point cost to me. Just doesn't seem like you're getting enough bang for your buck. Though I am very biased against X order marker abilities, so I don't really trust my opinion on the power.

Also what's with the name? If you meant the inkblot guy that's spelled rorschach. Though I don't see what this guy has to do with inkblots...
Well the name is based off of my Warforged character that I am running for my Dungeons game with my friends at my college. He works for Breland's equivalent of the CIA and Rorshack is his under cover spy name. Yeah its wierd having a Warforged subject to Fatigue and Rage but thats how the Barbarian's powers actually work in D&D which is where I based him from. So what do you think his point cost should be?

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old March 19th, 2012, 02:36 AM
the above

When I ran him through the 3FG here is the feedback they gave that spawned his current Fatigue power

(Krysto 2002)
I guess my opinion is this: With Rage/Fatigue's current setup, it just seems you aren't getting 120 points out of his ability, though I can imagine he fits the profile of a berserker: he runs in, hits hard then remains as a roadblock for your enemies keeping them tied up.

To balance out the HUGE loss of power from rage, I suggest you try something different for Fatigue's effect such as
• 1 Fatigue marker per turn using rage, whenever you reveal an OM not on him, you remove one.
• Each fatigue marker drops his move and attack by 1 (3 markers after round end)
or something else creative other than him running 3 turns and flat out shutting down for a whole round.
Otherwise 120pts seems about right.

So he basically works like this:

I reveal OM 1 and the X OM on Rorshack (activating rage) he becomes a 6 attack, 7 move, 1+1 defense figure, at turn end I put a fatigue marker on him he is now a 5 attack, 6 move figure with 1+1 (which in the tests has proved awfully resilient the only thing that really got him was marvel heros.

On OM 2 I move the Warforged Soldiers, which removes the fatigue marker fromRorshack who is still raging and thus brings him back to a 6,7,1+1, then

on OM 3 I move Rorshack again earning another Fatigue marker and ending the round a 5,6,1+1 so even with the Fatigue he still stays more powerful then his base when raging. At the start of the next round Rorshack is now a 3,4,3+1 which I can choose to move another figure I control bringing him back to full power or Rage again risking weakening him further.

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX

Last edited by William099; March 19th, 2012 at 06:52 PM.
Old March 19th, 2012, 06:20 AM
I could go

Regarding my "Siege can remove 2 fatigue counters" statement, this is how it'd be done.

Quote:
Round A:
Move something (OM 1)

Move Rorshack (OM 2, reveal X, place 1 fatigue)

Move Rorshack again (OM, fatigue 2 goes on card).

Round B:
Move Siege (OM 1, reveal X).
Because 2 OMs are revealed at the same time, Rorshack can remove 2 fatigues. It takes two rounds to do it, but it's a doable tactic (and also encouraged for using these units).

Concerning his cost, I'm not sure if Rage mode makes him 120 points. But I am much more scared of his Warforged Resolve and his 3 natural defense. About the only thing that can really shut this guy down (assuming he has no rage counters) are very powerful attacks, with at least 4 attack. That really prevents a lot of figures from touching him, or even scratching his metallic plating. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if players used Rorshack without Rage active, just to take advantage of his great defense and decent attack power.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old March 19th, 2012, 11:07 AM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth
Re: I nominate thee!

Interesting design. Rage seems to swap him from the defender to the shark role. It's hard to get a feel for his point worth without significant playtesting.

One wording change for Fatigue: "After you have activated Rage" and "while rage is active" is redundant. Simply "while Rage is active" is enough.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards