Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Old April 17th, 2014, 05:26 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Kickstarter: What game(s) are you currently Kickstarting

Well that was fast!

It's up now!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...mes/flick-wars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old April 17th, 2014, 07:57 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Backed.

I only went for the Heavy Trooper level, as the next level works out to be an extra $50 just for the mat which is a little hard for me to justify.
Old April 18th, 2014, 09:48 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Awesome! I think you'll have a lot of fun with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old April 18th, 2014, 12:13 PM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I jumped back into MERCS: Recon. I had all of the reasons to not back this neatly listed in my mind, but I just can't help myself. I truly have a problem.
Old April 18th, 2014, 12:40 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurei-Ornery View Post
I jumped back into MERCS: Recon. I had all of the reasons to not back this neatly listed in my mind, but I just can't help myself. I truly have a problem.
Like I need more to paint, but the figures are awesome.

Please pardon the ignorance of a Kickstarter noob:
If I were to pledge on this Kickstarter at the $120 level, I would receive the 2 base boxes AND all the Stretch goal items that are listed as "pledges at the $120 level or above receive this reward!", correct? Am I reading that right or am I missing something? That's about 90 additional figures.

Nevermind, it ended. Good for my wallet, I guess...

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old April 18th, 2014, 02:23 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
I hear you G-O. But I'm not buying any more games this year, so that's how I am justifying it to myself. I have a few other small KS projects coming in this year, so that will sate me for awhile, not to mention I need to concentrate on all the other games I have.

I went in at Agent Level plus an additional $135 to get Drones x2, CCP209, the extra gun/weapon tokens to upgrade MERCS, and best of all, the All-In for $100 getting 7 mission packs (that's $14.29 each!), in addition to all the ones that come with the Agent level. Lots of stuff to keep busy for quite while. And the fact that you can play solo is huge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Quote:
Like I need more to paint, but the figures are awesome.

Please pardon the ignorance of a Kickstarter noob:
If I were to pledge on this Kickstarter at the $120 level, I would receive the 2 base boxes AND all the Stretch goal items that are listed as "pledges at the $120 level or above receive this reward!", correct? Am I reading that right or am I missing something? That's about 90 additional figures.

Nevermind, it ended. Good for my wallet, I guess...
Well Mac, while I have painted my Mice and Mystics minis, I haven't done much else. So I guess I will be getting a boatload of practice

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon

Last edited by Hahma; April 19th, 2014 at 07:44 AM.
Old April 20th, 2014, 10:56 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

I did it again. Another game backed, Cops & Robbers.
Old April 20th, 2014, 11:06 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
I did it again. Another game backed, Cops & Robbers.
Good call. That looks like a fun game, at a fair price point. Plus it's not on the other side of the world from you.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old April 20th, 2014, 11:17 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Geez A3n, you are addicted to the KS.

Starting to follow in G-O's footsteps I see

Old April 21st, 2014, 11:23 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
This looks hopeful for creating custom 'scape figures/pieces at an affordable price. Coolest looking low cost 3D printer I have seen.

Cheap 3D printer raises $1 million on Kickstarter in just one day
$300 3D printers may be available in the near future
Kickstarter page.

EDIT: They have raised nearly 3 million with 2 weeks to go.
I convinced my friend to go in on this, we should be good to go.
Super excited. Too bad I have a year to wait.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old April 21st, 2014, 10:16 PM
Chewer of Cats

akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Anyone played Among the Stars? I'm really thinking hard about the reprint on Kickstarter. It makes me think of a sci-fi themed Suburbia. Some tiles have to be placed in proximity to others, and certain combinations are synergistic, etc. It looks great, and I like the theme. Plus, I don't know if I want to wait a year or more for Stronghold games to reprint the expansions here. I'm wavering...
Old April 22nd, 2014, 12:49 AM
Prickly Cactus

Akden, I never played it, nor have I heard anything from my game group about it. But sounds like you are really interested in it, so why not

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games