Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 15th, 2022, 06:05 PM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Age of Annihilation - Backer Trend and Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapAp View Post
Quote:
pretty much the reason the display tables from TotalCon2010 and TotalCon2011 existed
Bruh, seeing that 2011 castle made me weep.
I *almost* want to build one of these behemoths again. They take hours to construct, eating into convention gaming time, but man, it was quite a presence. No matter why folks were at the convention, they came over and checked it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyvalentine View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
Or did Hasbro do it themselves? This possibility for AOA was mentioned some time ago by another poster.
It came from the Board Game Insiders podcast. Stephen Buonocore suggested that Hasbro could be 'shady' (when they were talking about Scape happening regardless of this campaign) and uptick the backer count themselves... how would we know?
I think it’d be pretty clear if it surged considerably at this stage with no final push to speak of.
Oh for sure, but I can't say I'd be upset if it happened.
I'd travel quite a ways to play a game on a map like that

Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion