Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old May 30th, 2017, 07:35 PM

darius23__14 knows what's in an order marker darius23__14 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Looking to sell large collection, as lot or in sets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImAMerc12176 View Post
i'm interested in Road to the Forgotten Forest and Raknar's Vision, and those elite onyx vipers. what do you think about $25 for Road, $20 for vision, and $5 for the vipers (Heroscapers community if i'mm undercutting him please call me out. I just got back in the game and my pricing skill is low).
Yes I would say you are undercutting him. My DREAM price for The Road is like $35 (which is why I still don't have it), ebay is typically like $50 and heroscapers probably somewhere in between. Niflheim and Braxas alone go for 10 or more a piece so you're definitely undercutting him there and $5 for vipers is a bit low but that would be a difference of only a few bucks. Just trying to be helpful.
Old May 30th, 2017, 11:50 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Two good listings of items and prices:
  • https://www.allthingsheroscape.com/ - probably around the 33 percentile of eBay pricing, meaning 2/3 of stuff on eBay sells for equal or above his prices, and 1/3 of stuff on eBay sells for less. I would say take 25% off his prices and it would be the 50th percentile of what people usually sell for around here. For instance, RttFF sells for $55 on his site, which is on the lower-mid end of eBay pricing. But $40 (~27% off his price) is on the middle range on Heroscapers, and probably a "fair" price at least to me.
  • Hextreme Heroscape Spreadsheet - has prices from eBay and Auggies from a couple years back as well as retail, but also a good place to keep track of all your stuff plus many other features.
Old May 31st, 2017, 09:08 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Generally speaking...You can expect heroscape prices to be 30-33% Cheaper than the typical eBay price (depending on the unit of course)

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old June 2nd, 2017, 01:43 AM

WitFox is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Just had a great transaction with GentleGiant1985, great and fast communication and quick shipping. Pieces were in good shape, cards were also in good shape with little wear, but a few had initials on the front from previous owners. Really impressed by how fast the items were shipped out, had them 3 days after purchase, just in time for a Thursday night game. Thanks Gentle!
Old June 6th, 2017, 01:15 PM

cajunsloth is surprisingly tart

Disappointing transaction with Gentlegiant1985. Price negotiation, money exchange, and shipping went very smoothly. I received the package heavily damaged; luckily only one Grok Rider was damaged. One of the four Heavy Gruts was a Blade Grut and half of the Ashigaru Yari were missing their spears. This could have been avoided if I was more thorough, but I wish the seller was more transparent with the faults of the items being sold.
Old June 8th, 2017, 11:49 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by cajunsloth View Post
Disappointing transaction with Gentlegiant1985. Price negotiation, money exchange, and shipping went very smoothly. I received the package heavily damaged; luckily only one Grok Rider was damaged. One of the four Heavy Gruts was a Blade Grut and half of the Ashigaru Yari were missing their spears. This could have been avoided if I was more thorough, but I wish the seller was more transparent with the faults of the items being sold.
That's really unfortunate when that happens. There is a bit of risk involved when buying from someone new to HSers who have no rep to back their word.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old June 18th, 2017, 11:58 AM

Ryster77 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

How much for the aubrien archers and the gladiatrons?
Old June 18th, 2017, 02:11 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by cajunsloth View Post
This is not your fault at all. I would definitely be demanding compensation for this poor of service. Please don't think most people selling (especially those who have been for a while now) do this sort of thing.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades