Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old February 24th, 2016, 09:13 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Molten Lava Rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
I've realised something, not about these rules, but more about an inconsistency these rules create when placed in C3G with no other rules changing:

Why is an Extreme Fall more dangerous than a Lava Bath?
I know it doesn't have the same balance concerns, it rarely even comes up so it's no big deal, but it seems weird to me that someone could immerse themselves in Lava at less risk than a fall that size. I mean, both should be fatal, but for balance reasons Lava needed altering - I'm just wondering if Extreme Falling rules should get the same treatment - and, considering we're talking about a superhero game, it feels like it could feel cool and thematic when drops that size are there. Remember when Captain America managed to land on his shield and survive his fall from the S.H.I.E.L.D. tower in Winter Soldier? And should Hulk really have a 95% chance to instantly die if falling from a skyscraper?
I imagine we'll be discussing this if/when we ever put together C3G skyscrapers.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 24th, 2016, 10:41 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I noticed the PDF still has the older rules.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old February 24th, 2016, 09:35 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
I'll look into that over the weekend.
Old March 1st, 2016, 05:52 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Quote:
Fixed.
Old March 15th, 2016, 08:57 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Fixed.
Just looking over the PDF as well, the rules are fixed to you guys latest at the top, but example 1 with the Thing still says 1-10 he's destroyed.

This is great work by the way.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old March 15th, 2016, 09:14 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

How does this sound to people:
Quote:
Originally Posted by example 1
Although The Thing has a move of 5 he must stop his movement on the 3 space because it is a Molten Lava space. The player controlling The Thing now rolls the 20-sided die. Because The Thing has the Super Strength special power, if you roll 1-2, he is destroyed, but if you roll 3-16, he only receives 1 wound. If you roll a 17 or higher, The Thing survives without any wounds.

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps
Old March 15th, 2016, 10:00 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 16th, 2016, 08:19 AM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old February 24th, 2017, 11:07 AM

Jaur0n is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zettian Juggernaut View Post
How does this sound to people:
Quote:
Originally Posted by example 1
Although The Thing has a move of 5 he must stop his movement on the 3 space because it is a Molten Lava space. The player controlling The Thing now rolls the 20-sided die. Because The Thing has the Super Strength special power, if you roll 1-2, he is destroyed, but if you roll 3-16, he only receives 1 wound. If you roll a 17 or higher, The Thing survives without any wounds.
Did this get implemented? The PDF says 1-10 still for the Thing which is confusing.

Also, I wanted to ask, in example one does the Thing, assuming he survives the first roll continue moving the rest of his movement and if so does he only roll once per turn or does he roll once per tile of lava he moves onto?

I assume if he stopped his turn on a tile and then moved on his next run onto another tile he would have to roll again for lava damage.

Thanks
Old February 24th, 2017, 11:17 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Looks like the example has not been updated, so ignore that for now.

You must stop when entering a molten lava tile just like entering water(unless you have something like Lava Resistance). If on your next turn you enter another lava tile you must roll again.

Use these rules:

Rolling for Molten Lava damage:

Roll the 20-sided die.

If you roll a 1-5, the figure is destroyed.
If you roll a 6-19, the figure receives one wound.
If you roll a 20 or higher, the figure has miraculously survived, without any wounds.

Figures with the Super Strength special power add 3 to their roll.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old February 24th, 2017, 11:46 AM

Jaur0n is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Looks like the example has not been updated, so ignore that for now.

You must stop when entering a molten lava tile just like entering water(unless you have something like Lava Resistance). If on your next turn you enter another lava tile you must roll again.

Use these rules:

Rolling for Molten Lava damage:

Roll the 20-sided die.

If you roll a 1-5, the figure is destroyed.
If you roll a 6-19, the figure receives one wound.
If you roll a 20 or higher, the figure has miraculously survived, without any wounds.

Figures with the Super Strength special power add 3 to their roll.
Thanks, on your second turn do you also have to stop? I don't think you do but I'm not even sure I'm playing water correctly.
Old February 24th, 2017, 12:18 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yes, every time you enter water or molten lava, you have to stop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library