Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 23rd, 2010, 09:48 PM
Super Bowel

Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker
Re: The Book of the Greenscale Warriors

Quote:
Originally Posted by dart48 View Post
My guess is an A-
almost all the dragons are already a force, with a cheap bonding squad, they will be monsters!(non pun). Possible of 6 attacks with nilfheim, solid melée with charos, common squad slaughters with zelrig, mimring, and charos, Othkurik could do well to. Solid melée, solid A- or maybe even A
Yeah, I forgot that their Dragon King bolstered them- I was thinking only Lizardfolk Kings would do that.

When do I need to finalize my Lizard King? After Initiative was rolled? A draft? OMs are placed?

Without dark, there is no light.
Without bad HScape figs, there are no good ones.
Dund is important, therefore

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units