Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Old March 23rd, 2015, 01:29 AM

jojo204 is surprisingly tart
Re: X Minus 2 Customs Card Printer

Where was this help 2 months ago. LOL. I ended up printing the cards from the books or battleplan with sub par results. Everything I found was 72 dpi and was no where near the quality of CV3/CG3 cards. This would make everything so much easier since i'm finding a lot of figs coming about either on here or ebay without cards. Its hindered me from buying some because of the trouble of having to print card. This would just promote the longevity of this game.

Now if someone could point me to a source to get card stock with gloss on both sides I would be a happy camper for a long while.
Old March 23rd, 2015, 05:48 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

@Xorlof also has a thread here about printing that linked to a paper source also.
Old March 23rd, 2015, 08:01 PM

jojo204 is surprisingly tart

@A3n yeah I've posted in there too with out a response yet. Hopefully he'll see it. Can'tfor the life of me find a source for it.

I've tried scanning some of my cards at hi-res but can't get it clean enough to make it worth uploading or sharing here. To many artifacts in the dark areas. I don't have a decent scanner any more unfortunately. Sold it when I sold my last film camera. I only tried it with one of the all in one print/scan/fax machine and don't think it will do the right job. I believe you would need a proper scanner to get the quality we want.
Old April 24th, 2015, 01:58 PM

CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby!

Who would I contact to ask about having new SoV cards added to the website/database? @Xorlof ?

Jarek Guy
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=50896

Prince al'Kahora
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=51323

Asterios
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=51557

and the Red Ants of Aunstrom
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=51590

Thanks so much for putting this together, I probably wouldn't be able to use the C3V/SoV customs without this resource to easily and accurately print the cards out for the figures.
Old May 15th, 2015, 01:32 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Now when I use this it gives me a single blank page before giving me the cards. Anyone know why that is and how to remove the blank page before I create the file?
Old May 28th, 2015, 11:06 AM

CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby!

Is there an eta on getting Wave 19 added to the X minus 2 card printer?
Old June 19th, 2015, 02:50 PM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyTankster View Post
Is there an eta on getting Wave 19 added to the X minus 2 card printer?
Word. Also, Jarek Guy, Asterios and the Red Ants of Austrom from SoV
Old June 28th, 2015, 06:16 PM
Bam Bam

b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby!

When I load up the Card Printer, the Glyph card from the newest C3G wave seems to be missing.

Glyph of Helm of Invisibility is the only one that I believe was released this wave.

I have grown to dislike my username choice but am too far into this to change it now. BamBam57 makes me feel less like a robot. So I shall refer to myself as that.

Old June 28th, 2015, 06:35 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by b57123m View Post
When I load up the Card Printer, the Glyph card from the newest C3G wave seems to be missing.

Glyph of Helm of Invisibility is the only one that I believe was released this wave.
Looks like it was missed when moving out from the sanctum. Moved now.
Old August 29th, 2015, 01:43 AM
Bam Bam

b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Quote:

Looks like it was missed when moving out from the sanctum. Moved now.
Thank you A3n, I tried printing this glyph once again and cannot seem to get it to show up. I have tried deleting cookies and have also tried a few different browsers.

Has anyone else been able to print the Helm of Invisibilty Glyph using the X Minus card printer?

I have grown to dislike my username choice but am too far into this to change it now. BamBam57 makes me feel less like a robot. So I shall refer to myself as that.

Old November 4th, 2015, 05:26 PM
Bam Bam

@A3n Not sure if you can help here but the Glyph of Helm of Invisibility is still not showing up for me. I also noticed that the Vampire Minions and Uncle Sam are missing from the C3G section. Also, very minor, Zabu is spelled "zabu" on the list (very minor issue on the last one.)

Old November 4th, 2015, 05:32 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
@A3n Not sure if you can help here but the Glyph of Helm of Invisibility is still not showing up for me. I also noticed that the Vampire Minions and Uncle Sam are missing from the C3G section. Also, very minor, Zabu is spelled "zabu" on the list (very minor issue on the last one.)
Not sure about the Helm as it is showing up on the server. I fixed Zabu. the other two are missing from the server so I'll track down who did those and get them to recreate the PNG files. Otherwise I'll fix it later.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software