Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old June 7th, 2013, 01:51 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Re: Online HS: MAPS & FIGURES

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post
I prefer leaving off the level 0 and level 1 and use level 1 only for level 1 half-hexes.
I agree with this. It is intuitive to me to see an unlabeled water or shadow space and think 'Level 0'.

I like to only see a number on those type of tiles it they are 1 or higher. I guess that leads some inconsistencies between land tiles vs. water/shadow/ice/swamp, but that's just my feeling.

But I also think it is more aesthetically pleasing to see a board with fewer numbers, and in general you see more level 0 water type tiles than level 1.
Old June 7th, 2013, 05:53 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

I have several HoSS maps I'd like to add to the Online Maps in a HoSS map folder.

How do I get them into Google Docs?

Spoiler Alert!
Old June 7th, 2013, 05:59 PM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Just a note, Yavin Skies, Beggar's Canyon, Jundland Wastes, and Moisture Farms are all intended to be competitive maps. The others might need to go in a scenario folder or something.

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.
Old June 7th, 2013, 06:03 PM

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by greygnarl View Post
Just a note, Yavin Skies, Beggar's Canyon, Jundland Wastes, and Moisture Farms are all intended to be competitive maps. The others might need to go in a scenario folder or something.
The Death Star Battlefield is also competitive.
Old June 7th, 2013, 08:11 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
I have several HoSS maps I'd like to add to the Online Maps in a HoSS map folder.

Spoiler Alert!
Well, you can't add them, but... Boom!

I didn't add Moisture Farms, as it looked incomplete and incorrectly numbered. I'll add it if you can post one with startzones and correct numbering (unless that's how it's supposed to look for some reason).

If you PM me your email address, I can add you as an editor for that folder so that you can make any changes to the maps that might need to be made.

Old June 7th, 2013, 08:54 PM

Thanks!

I forgot about the start zones, but I HAD a version with the 0 levels labeled. I must have copied the older version I had.

I'll get that to you soon.
Old June 8th, 2013, 01:07 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Here's a map that I made that I would like to add to the Online HS Database:

Silence and Solitude

Old June 8th, 2013, 11:11 AM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post

Silence and Solitude
Added. The perspective of your shot is a little skewed, and you cut off the top of the image, but it looks good enough.

Old June 8th, 2013, 11:30 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post

Silence and Solitude
Added. The perspective of your shot is a little skewed, and you cut off the top of the image, but it looks good enough.
Yeah, it doesn't look quite overhead, but it'll work.
Old June 21st, 2013, 01:26 PM

Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby!

We need to pin this to the top of the group of threads.

My Youtube Channel

Eraguy816 is

in the Epic Fairyland Cave
Old July 1st, 2013, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Quote:

I didn't add Moisture Farms, as it looked incomplete and incorrectly numbered. I'll add it if you can post one with startzones and correct numbering (unless that's how it's supposed to look for some reason).
Moisture Farms has been updated. Can you add it to the HoSS folder now? Thanks.

Old July 1st, 2013, 02:21 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Moisture Farms has been updated. Can you add it to the HoSS folder now? Thanks.

Each number needs to go up by 1.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events