Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Maps & Scenarios

Old March 2nd, 2010, 03:40 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Map Project - Abandoned Missle Base by Cav

I think it's awesome as is, but like most of your maps, wouldn't mind seeing a "mini" version as well that retains as much of the awesomeness as possible in a more buildable package.
Definitely a compliment to you that people are clamoring to build your stuff and wishing we had the material.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 2nd, 2010, 04:21 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

By popular demand, here is a 'mini' version:

This version uses 1 RotV, 2 M:tCB, 2 RttFF and 2 FotA

Please chime in with you opinions of which version we should work with toward including it in the project.
Old March 2nd, 2010, 04:24 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I really like the mini version. I think it's just as good as the bigger one and more people will be able to build it. Win-win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old March 2nd, 2010, 04:29 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

What quozl said. That maps looks fantastic.
Old March 2nd, 2010, 04:29 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
I really like the mini version. I think it's just as good as the bigger one and more people will be able to build it. Win-win!
I agree. The only noteworthy advantage to the larger one is the cross road, and that is of questionable value in the metabuild. It looks really cool, and would be nice to include on some level in the mini version, but it also seems to commit the builder who wishes to include other maps (such as an adjoining desert mountain landscape) to have a dirt track running through or along the other maps. If we want to make something like the C3G City we're building already, it's better to let the 7-hex concrete tiles stand as helipads, and let any surrounding maps be pure wilderness.

Old March 2nd, 2010, 04:31 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

I don't think the C3G city should affect our decisions with these maps, because none of us are likely to build that city ever.
Old March 2nd, 2010, 04:32 PM

However, I do like creating the city because it is a neat way to showcase our maps, and anyone who has enough terrain, could take several sections of the city and build it.
Old March 2nd, 2010, 04:32 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
I don't think the C3G city should affect our decisions with these maps, because none of us are likely to build that city ever.
Very true. Though having eventual "crawl" possibilities based on that city would be pretty sweet.
Either way, let me pile on and suggest that I prefer the "mini" version because it loses very little aesthetically, yet is totally something I could build.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 2nd, 2010, 04:36 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Added HSC file for the mini version
Old March 2nd, 2010, 04:36 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Even if we were to build an adjoining map I can't see anything wrong with including a dirt track through the wilderness.

Edit: Ok I only just saw the mini version & I actually prefer it, especially as a stand alone map. If we were to focus building maps that interconnected I still like the original with the dirt road.

Cheers
Old March 2nd, 2010, 04:55 PM

Cav, can you get rid of the Start Zones? Not only are the inside corners too close to each other, we are going to leave the start zone placement up to the players who want to play on our maps, and also any future scenario development.

I am gonna build this map and mine tonight, and hopefully get them passed and through the process.
Old March 3rd, 2010, 02:19 AM

mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness

As much as I love the wow factor of the big one, I gotta agree with everyone else that I prefer the mini.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Maps & Scenarios