Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old August 18th, 2017, 05:07 PM

TIM0THY is surprisingly tart
Re: HS2010's Tradelist 8/10/17 - Almost Everything Available

PM sent.
Old August 19th, 2017, 08:56 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Hey all, I am moved in to college. Everything went well.

Regarding orders and fixing mistakes, if you messaged me before 4pm EST on Thursday, your order is in the mail or whatever was missing is in the mail. If you didn't, I will not be home until Labor Day. At that point I will fix any mistakes. Just want to let everyone know that there PMs have been received. I just don't have much time right now to message everyone back.

To the couple of you that I missed a couple of things, I apologize. Thank you for your patience and business.
Old August 19th, 2017, 11:43 AM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Great transaction with heroscaper2010. Super fast both with communication and shipping. Will definitely do business again.
Old September 4th, 2017, 04:26 AM

canyapan is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

PM sent
Old September 4th, 2017, 08:31 AM

gibby64 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

He has everything left listed in big lots on eBay... I tried to buy some stuff and that's what he told meet
Old September 4th, 2017, 08:55 AM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gibby64 View Post
He has everything left listed in big lots on eBay... I tried to buy some stuff and that's what he told meet
Yes, that is correct. Being at college, I am unable to ship any orders out for numerous weeks at a time. It was/is much easier for me to just list the rest on eBay and finish up selling. Thank you everyone for your interest, and sorry for any inconveniences.
Old September 4th, 2017, 09:59 AM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Darn. I was looking to snag those Knights of Weston and Greenscale Warriors. I guess I should've PM'd sooner.
Old September 4th, 2017, 10:52 AM

FlamingSword has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by gibby64 View Post
Yes, that is correct. Being at college, I am unable to ship any orders out for numerous weeks at a time. It was/is much easier for me to just list the rest on eBay and finish up selling. Thank you everyone for your interest, and sorry for any inconveniences.
You had sent me the incorrect Capuan Gladiator before...can we possibly still swap those out for the correct figures?

"There is nothing impossible to him who will try."

-Alexander The Great.
Old September 8th, 2017, 02:45 PM

I'm looking for VC units, and I need cards for the following units:

Nicholas Esenwein
Dreadgul Raiders (up to 2)
Brute Gruts
Grigor & Rogirg
Hrognak
Pel the Hill Giant
Bloodburst Thrall (up to 2)
Deathstrike Thrall (up to 2)
Preyblood Thrall (up to 2)
Cathar Spearmen (up to 2)
Count Raymond
Havech Eradicators (up to 2)
Hoplitron (up to 2)
M-43 Resistance Fighters (up to 2)
Zettian Infantry (up to 2)
Zogross Hardscale

If anyone is willing to print and send them to me, you can set the cost on them, and if it sounds fair to me I'll go through with it.
Old September 9th, 2017, 08:27 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

I had a very positive transaction with heroscaper2010, and my items arrived promptly and in good shape. I fully recommend.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old September 11th, 2017, 04:25 PM

Proclaimed is surprisingly tart

Successfully completed a trade and a separate purchase from HS2010 in the last month or so. Even in the midst of moving, he got everything out. Thanks!
Old September 16th, 2017, 03:20 PM

Sorted through all my terrain since i'm home this weekend. Quantities are in the OP. If you order, I will give you my mom's paypal address and she will be the one to organize and ship your order out.

Priority will go to those that have already inquired about the terrain since I've been at school the last month.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades