Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old March 19th, 2010, 04:36 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Savage Land: C3G Mapmaker Map in Progress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
I can bring it "on" the map more, and have steep sides toward the rear of the map, with stepwise descent for the waterfall; less so the sides. This will save a ton of terrain, since I will be bringing it into the "rectangle" of the map. I will do what i can with it later. We definitely want it to be more than just pretty to look at. That's what Black Canary is for.
I will be looking forward to that. Tell Canary I said "holla".
Old March 22nd, 2010, 04:19 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I am still active on this map. It's just a pain to get the right inspiration to bring that mountain "into" it, maintain the swamp, and have the right feel overall without making it way too big.

BUT

I have been looking at fan-made maps of the Land of the Lost and really coming up with some ideas...they should gel later tonight into something pleasing to the eye.

I hope.

Meanwhile, my next project will be something that all will fear!

Old May 25th, 2010, 01:39 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Are you still working on this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old May 25th, 2010, 06:15 PM

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Never fear. I was preoccupied with a broken hand (don't ever fight the refrigerator and expect to win), but I will be working on it soon. Typing on this site has been painful to the digits as it is, and I lacked the dexterity to manipulate the VS program properly. That, and the end of school is keeping me busy.

But I will do it very soon.

Old May 25th, 2010, 07:03 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
(don't ever fight the refrigerator and expect to win)
Maybe you should have cooled off first?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 5th, 2010, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
(don't ever fight the refrigerator and expect to win)
Maybe you should have cooled off first?
I missed this joke at the time you posted it. Funny!

Here is the latest image, though I have yet to make the rest of the map on the other side of the river. There will be some dry land, with a big rift and a bridge over it. There will be a lost city on the other side.

What do you all think so far? Is it heading in the right direction?

Here is a pic, and I've updated the link on the first post.

Old June 5th, 2010, 12:22 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Looking good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old June 5th, 2010, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Looking good!
Thanks! In case it wasn't obvious, the shadow tiles are tar, the water in volcano shows that it's not actively erupting near the top, but that lava is oozing out the sides - I'm thinking that tar can take 2 move to enter, like slippery ice, and can also cause an unblockable skull at the end of the round for sinking damage, like lava field. Perhaps the water tile in the crater can be boiling water and cause an unblockable skull when one enters it, but a permanent glyph can go there.

As for the other side of the mountain where the map isn't built yet, it can either be as is or I can move the 4-hex glacier to make a waterfall coming down that side.

I need to head up to Kathy's now, so I won't be able to work on it tonight.

Old June 5th, 2010, 04:43 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

YES YES YES YES!!!!! This is definitely the right direction. Excellent work. This is a big playground of a map that the battle can find its way moving all over. This is great great work.
Old June 5th, 2010, 06:03 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

I agree it's looking good.
Old June 5th, 2010, 07:00 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

I'm really liking the look of this
Old June 7th, 2010, 11:36 AM

Here's the latest. I'm wondering if the lost city is laid out well, but it's the idea I'm going for at least.

I also updated the first post with the VS file.

Last edited by Taeblewalker; June 7th, 2010 at 11:42 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library