Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old March 16th, 2016, 04:59 AM

Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Classic League VII: Unsung Heroes - Round 2 Until 3/27

Me and Adoney should be starting in a few minutes.

My Youtube Channel

Eraguy816 is

in the Epic Fairyland Cave
Old March 16th, 2016, 07:01 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

bit of a one-sided game with dice unfortunately for Eraguy816. we both started off sending our knights/sacred band in the center with our heroes. We traded evenly for the first few turns, just battling it out, but then the dice turned on Eraguy. Gilbert blanked almost every attack, and my beefed up sacred band with Marcus, elevation and a full disciplined army brought down death almost at every blow. Then Valguard got in the mix and went to town, rushing in for big blows. Eraguy seemed to be on his heels most of the game as I defended most attacks and returned with big hits. In the end, he did manage to impale Marcus with Denrik (Marcus rolled two blanks in a row), and kill over a squad of Band, but by the end I was in his startzone with an unwounded valguard, and a 1 wound moriko (trying to pick up a treasure glyph) to clean up.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old March 16th, 2016, 05:03 PM

TheTravelingScaper is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by adoney View Post
bit of a one-sided game with dice unfortunately for Eraguy816. we both started off sending our knights/sacred band in the center with our heroes. We traded evenly for the first few turns, just battling it out, but then the dice turned on Eraguy. Gilbert blanked almost every attack, and my beefed up sacred band with Marcus, elevation and a full disciplined army brought down death almost at every blow. Then Valguard got in the mix and went to town, rushing in for big blows. Eraguy seemed to be on his heels most of the game as I defended most attacks and returned with big hits. In the end, he did manage to impale Marcus with Denrik (Marcus rolled two blanks in a row), and kill over a squad of Band, but by the end I was in his startzone with an unwounded valguard, and a 1 wound moriko (trying to pick up a treasure glyph) to clean up.
Hooray you won adoney. All I have to do is beat kevindola and ????? and i will have a seat in the playoffs

Missing 24 Units until I have 1 of everything. Missing stuff from waves 4,7,8,9,10,13 AA,Skahen Brown & Woo
My Tradeslist : http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=51248
Old March 17th, 2016, 12:05 AM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

The Elves were able to take down the Romans, essentially on the back of a single Rain of Flame. Jorhdawn's first spell scorched three Romans and nailed MBS for two wounds, and that killed AG's first round plan. Things got out of control when a Raelin-backed NGS got instakilled by Rod of Negation. I seized control of the hill and just threw Chardris and Arkmer's dice at anything that got too close. GG AG, good luck in the rest of the event

StatTrak Rod of Negation: 1 negation, 1 instakill
Old March 17th, 2016, 11:51 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
StatTrak Rod of Negation: 1 negation, 1 instakill
Devil's Advocate was wrong about a lot of things, but Morsbane is probably not one of them.
Old March 17th, 2016, 08:28 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Public Service Announcement

Belgarath vs thesparkleinyourwater starting now
Old March 17th, 2016, 09:58 PM

belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby!

Wow what a slug fest! Good game and congrats to thesparkleinyourwater.
Old March 18th, 2016, 09:19 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

TheTravelingScaper and I are starting now

EDIT: I took the win losing Sharwin Wildborn, 1 Stinger, and Raelin took 2 wounds. Stingers did the majority of the work for me taking out Syvarris, Murphy, X17 and most of the knights. X17 was able to wipe out a Rae boosted Sharwin in just 2 attacks and put the wounds on Raelin, but range of the Marros did him in. The Feral Troll came in and rolled 7 attack dice to wipe out Hawthorne and seal the game.

gg TS and good luck next round.

Last edited by kevindola; March 18th, 2016 at 10:09 PM.
Old March 24th, 2016, 12:02 PM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!

@Kinseth and I should be starting any moment.

If you're not rolling for Stinger Drain, you're not living.
Old March 24th, 2016, 09:07 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Vegies dad and I up in half an hour.

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old March 27th, 2016, 07:37 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

Happy Easter. Dysole v Deroche starting now
Old March 27th, 2016, 09:08 PM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
Happy Easter. Dysole v Deroche starting now
Tough match...his army was a fairly decent counter to mine. I got lucky taking out his Hydra somewhat early on, but those rats with the move glyph took away any advantage my Stingers might have had, so I was forced to use Brunak a lot. Eventually I had to trust in Brunak's natural seven defense to carry the match if I was to have any chance of getting back in it once everything was negated by his Morsbane. He had a huge advantage with Laglor kiting Brunak, made worse by me spending one too many set of ordermarkers keeping up the chase. But Brunak survived and that gave me a chance to bring forth my other units to weaken the Monkey, which I should have done sooner. It required some desperation disengages that I kept avoiding, but Dysole couldn't once the roles started to reverse. I was outplayed at times, so it sucks that his dice didn't help him end the game when it was his to be had. I hope there won't be a rematch.

Last edited by Deroche; March 28th, 2016 at 09:57 AM. Reason: typo

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events