Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old November 14th, 2012, 11:56 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Baron Helmut Zemo - Design Phase

Yes sorta, but why does that mean the power doesn't fit? In this instance you are a) not limiting the Glyph pool with pre-qualifiers, b) not giving it a limit to number of uses which she has because of a limited Glyph Pool, and c) you can actually limit it by drafting figures that start equipped with certain glyphs (Cosmic Cube, Cosmic Control Rod, any of the Makluan Rings, etc.) I honestly think this is different enough to be really cool and have a completely different feel to it.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez and Stan Lee
Old November 15th, 2012, 12:01 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Which a) would make it extremely difficult to test, b) give him an incredibly varying power-level and c) I think you're confused - glyphs aren't unique heroes. There can be more than one of a glyph in a game.

Not to mention it steals the thunder of Scientist Supreme and Apocalypse.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 15th, 2012, 01:24 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

No, I know Glyphs aren't Unique, but do YOU print out two or more of everything? (i.e. Cosmic Cube, Cosmic Control Rod, etc.) With all the designs we have, who has that much money?

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

RIP George Perez and Stan Lee
Old November 15th, 2012, 02:11 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

That's three in favor of Best Laid Plans thus far, meaning it's my current best bet for the post-breathing period update. If one more Hero lets me know they favor it, I'll consider it a lock and we can move on to deciding which sword power to have as the third power.

Old November 15th, 2012, 07:15 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I like it.
Old November 15th, 2012, 08:07 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

I like Best Laid Plans. What's it going to replace? Swordplay or Parry?

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old November 15th, 2012, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
I like Best Laid Plans. What's it going to replace? Swordplay or Parry?
That's the next question! Looks like we're solid on Master of Deception and Best Laid Plans. We have one spot left, and I'd love to still represent his sword. Which do you prefer?

A. Master Swordplay
B. Swordplay
C. Parry

Old November 15th, 2012, 05:33 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

A for me. Although I do like Parry, I just don't think it will be effective enough.
Old November 15th, 2012, 08:11 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

A.

I agree with A3n that Parry is very cool, but I don't think it will get as much use as Master Swordsplay, as he only has 3 defense and would be really targeted for ranged attacks to bypass Parry, so it wouldn't see as much use unless he was going strictly vs. melee opponents.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old November 16th, 2012, 10:34 AM

I like Master Swordplay too. I'm updating with that, Best Laid Plans, and Master of Deception, upping his attack to 4, and his defense to 5, and sending to ERB.

Old November 16th, 2012, 04:16 PM

Great notes, David! Thanks!

I'll make that edit to the "X" Order Marker. You're right on that one.

I'm not sure what you're asking about with Black Adam exactly. His Wisdom power only triggers after an order marker is revealed on his card.

I'll have to check Talia's card. I definitely want consistency with the original version of Swordplay.

Thanks!
Bats

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidlhsl
Baron Zemo

Want to know the real secret desire of most any Super Villain in the comics? It's quite simple: they only want to deliver hot pizzas. How can you deny a Baron Zemo or an Anti-Monitor the right to deliver freshly baked pizzas directly to your door?

I need to stop working on ERB reports after lunch.

Best Laid Plans

I suppose if he can't deliver pizzas, he should at least get laid.

This is another opponent choice ability, which we've seen in Bad Cops with their Shakedown. These can be fun if you can make your opponent squirm. The opponent doesn't get to choose the OM, since it's removed at random. That'll make 'em squirm.

Only competing abilities I see are Hugo Strange (Mutagenic Experiment) and She-Hulk (Gamma Healing). I suppose you'd roll the d20 to determine the order.

Master of Deception

That's when the person delivering your pizza reveals himself to be the Joker, and you wind up with a pizza with extra anchovies.

Probably should say reveal the "X" Order Marker instead of Order Marker X.

If he's on the same team as Black Adam, could he swap the 2 OMs with Wisdom of Zehuti if he forfeits his turn for Baron's Master of Deception?

Master Swordplay

You'd need this to slice the pizza.

This differs from Talia's Swordplay in the sense that Talia can attack any adjacent figure, while Baron can only attack the same figure.

Oh, I see that the text in the C3G Index differs from the card. I just checked Talia's Book, and the SP/Cards indicate she can attack any adjacent figure each time. The Index indicates she must attack the same figure. Since the edit date on the SP indicates the time period where the update is indicated in the SP of the C3G Books of Index, the spreadsheet might need to be updated, and this ability might need to be changed for consistency.

Final Thoughts

Fun design, and I love the versatility the X Order Marker has with the Baron. Best Laid Plans is inspired, Master of Deception gives you OM flexibility, and I like the upgrade to Swordplay.

Pizza Delivery: "I'm here with your pizza."

Sexy Woman: "Oh, my, I don't have any money. Is there any other way I can pay for it?"

Chicka-chicka-wow-wow!

Old November 16th, 2012, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidlhsl
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman
Great notes, David! Thanks!

I'm not sure what you're asking about with Black Adam exactly. His Wisdom power only triggers after an order marker is revealed on his card.
Time for me to... (drumroll) clarify!

Black Adam reveals a numbered Order Marker on his card, and he's drafted with Baron Zemo. Wisdom of Zehuti allows him to switch 2 other Order Markers on Army Cards you control.

Baron Zemo's Master of Deception triggers when another figure in his Army reveals a numbered OM. The other figure revealing the OM must sacrifice its turn for Baron Zemo to give the turn to any other Army Card. Could Wisdom of Zehuti still be used if Black Adam doesn't take the turn, or would that ability constitute being a part of Black Adam taking a turn?
Hmm ... I'm not completely sure, but I think this is actually kind of a Black Adam question. Can Black Adam reveal an Order Marker on his card and then switch that revealed Order Marker to the card of another figure, and then that other figure takes a turn?

I guess what I'm saying is that if the answer is yes there, then it's yes for Baron Zemo letting him do that, and if the answer is no there, it's no for Baron Zemo letting him do it. It's the difference between, like you said, whether Black Adam using that power constitutes the beginning of his turn, or whether it's separate from his actual "turn."

Good question for Black Adam!

Cheers,
Bats

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library