Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old May 1st, 2015, 12:21 AM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!
VC searchable/sortable card database - need proofers

This is something I've wanted for a while but haven't been able to find, so I just made it. Based loosely on @GaryLASQ's excellent resources, I've compiled all of the stats, attributes, and special powers for the C3V and SoV units into an Excel workbook.

What I need are a few careful proofreaders who are willing to check each entry against the actual card image (I copied from the OPs/SPs in the Books) so we can make sure this thing is accurate and complete. Then I'll have to figure out the best way to publish this so folks can use it and I can keep it up to date with each new release.

PM me if interested.

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list

Last edited by Just_a_Bill; November 22nd, 2018 at 09:32 AM. Reason: fixing obsolete image links
Old May 1st, 2015, 01:21 PM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: VC searchable/sortable card database - need proofers

I already made that here*... ^^ But good job ! Espacially for the powers part, because I know the time it represent to gather all these informations !

The only thing missing is the powers and images, but I'm working on it...

*also, I talked about it here

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.

Last edited by DanieLoche; May 1st, 2015 at 01:48 PM.
Old May 3rd, 2015, 12:23 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Nice spreadsheet, @DanieLoche ! Quick question: what does VDPAD mean?

EDIT: is it the sum of all the stats?
Old May 3rd, 2015, 06:04 AM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

Yes, VDPAD in French = Vie Deplacement Portée Attaque Defense. It should be LMRAD in English ahah. I added this column because during an online game named the JED (Should be translated with something like "The Epic Game of..."), equivalent of the Cave here, one of the stage tests needed to know the value of LMRAD.

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs