Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Old September 11th, 2018, 09:45 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Sports: NFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Tough loss, Bats. You guys have a tough guy there at QB. He took quite an array of wallops but kept coming back for more. That's an inspirational leader.
He's tough for sure, but I'm not sure the way he was throwing the ball was too inspiring. A lot of bad decisions made by him. If our offense isn't clicking, we're screwed, cuz the defense has terrible talent in the front seven and we haven't run the ball well in a decade plus.

Actually, we're probably just screwed. Looking at the schedule, if we didn't get this one, we're not going anywhere this year. Might have to cancel my NFL game pass. It wasn't working right with my Apple TV anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Bills might be the worst team in football this season. But, uh, congrats?
Have to correct my error - worst team right now looks like the Lions. What a joke.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 11th, 2018, 10:17 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Quote:

Quote:
Bills might be the worst team in football this season. But, uh, congrats?
Have to correct my error - worst team right now looks like the Lions. What a joke.
I don't know. I think if y'all played a 16 game schedule vs. the Bills, you'd have a legit shot at 16-0. I didn't see any talent on the Bills team. Even McCoy looked bad.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez and Stan Lee
Old September 11th, 2018, 10:25 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

In all seriousness, as dok said, no team is as good as it looked, or as bad as it looked, after Week 1. We'll see over the course of the season where the talent is on the Bills, and where the weaknesses are on the Ravens, and so on.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old September 11th, 2018, 10:33 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

I will apologize for saying Flacco might be the worst starter in the league, though. Peterman is definitely worse, although in my defense I wasn't thinking he would actually start. You can make a legitimate argument that he's the worst QB of the modern era to get 3+ starts, and in those three starts he's managed two of the worst performances of the last 20 years. I don't expect Josh Allen will be very good, but it's very hard to imagine he will be that bad.

Last edited by dok; September 12th, 2018 at 04:43 PM. Reason: It's possible I have too much fun playing with the p-f-r search tools
Old September 11th, 2018, 11:16 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
I will apologize for saying Flacco is the worst starter in the league, though. Peterman is definitely worse, although in my defense I wasn't thinking he would actually start. You can make a legitimate argument that he's the worst QB of the modern era to get 3+ starts, and in those three starts he's managed two of the three worst performances of the last 20 years. I don't expect Josh Allen will be very good, but it's very hard to imagine he will be that bad.
100% agree. I simply can't understand what would cause the Bills to think trading away AJ McCarron was a good idea. Peterman is straight garbage. I'd rather have Johnny Manziel! Or Tim Tebow!

Semi-Retired C3G Hero

Old September 11th, 2018, 11:22 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Or, um....

*ahem*

that other guy.

Last edited by superfrog; September 11th, 2018 at 11:35 PM. Reason: shoe company pay football man
Old September 11th, 2018, 11:25 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Or, um....

*ahem*

that other guy.
Tyrod Taylor? Who played on the Bills, and on Sunday led the Browns to a tie against the Steelers?

= =
Old September 11th, 2018, 11:28 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Quote:
Or, um....

*ahem*

that other guy.
Tyrod Taylor? Who played on the Bills, and on Sunday led the Browns to a tie against the Steelers?
If I plug my ears and babble loudly enough, I can pretend I don't know how badly my Steelers embarrassed themselves on Sunday.
Old September 11th, 2018, 11:30 PM
C3G's First Fan

Say what you want, but Tyrod Taylor not being the Bills starting QB is mind-boggling to me. How is a guy that efficient, take his team to the playoffs (despite being benched for Peterman one game) and still lose his job? I think their brains are frozen in Buffalo.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero

Old September 11th, 2018, 11:31 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

We all loved Tyrod when he was here. He was everything you would want in a backup, and we only wanted him to succeed, wherever he went. He's certainly better than Peterman.

= =

Last edited by Dad_Scaper; September 11th, 2018 at 11:32 PM. Reason: sometimes i forget that my friend sf is also a steelers fan. just goes to show you.
Old September 11th, 2018, 11:33 PM
C3G's First Fan

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Quote:
Or, um....

*ahem*

that other guy.
If I plug my ears and babble loudly enough, I can pretend I don't know how badly my Steelers embarrassed themselves on Sunday.
It wasn't all bad. The defense looked great and Conner really stepped up. Too bad Big Ben had his usual trouble on the road. The weather certainly didn't do us any favors either.
Honestly, I expected Cleveland to be better this year and its obvious they are. We'll see how they do against a normally stout division. I'm pretty sure the Bungles and Ravens don't want to give the 'Land that first W anymore than we did.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero

Old September 11th, 2018, 11:49 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Tyrod Taylor is quite underrated. It remains to be seen if Baker Mayfield is the next Russell Wilson, but overall I think the Browns are in a pretty good place with their QBs.

Of all the insane things the Bills have done of late, benching Taylor for Peterman in the middle of a playoff push last year was the absolute cherry on top. I actually got in a Facebook argument with a Bills fan I know about how insane it was. He didn't keep arguing with me after Peterman managed 6 completions and 5 interceptions that Sunday.

Last edited by dok; September 11th, 2018 at 11:56 PM. Reason: And duh, Kaep would be waaaaaaaaaay better than Peterman. As in, he'd be better tomorrow.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV