Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old May 30th, 2017, 09:02 PM

vvildeyedjoker knows what's in an order marker vvildeyedjoker knows what's in an order marker
Re: Savage Throwdown 3/18 in Savage, Maryland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Of course they are open to all. Many come further than you, and I promise that you will have a great time if you join us. Whatever your experience level.

Also I am considering 7/1 for our next event.
I would be down for 7/1. As long as my daughter waits till her due date to be born!

I would also be able to do custom prizes. I have some examples of the work I do in my custom print thread. (In sig)
Old May 30th, 2017, 09:08 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

7/1 would be fantastic.
Old May 31st, 2017, 11:42 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

New event thread is up. And it's fantastic!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old May 31st, 2017, 12:10 PM

OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker

Fantastic! I'll be there!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events