Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Closed Thread

Old August 8th, 2014, 03:18 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: Aug-2014 HSers Upgrade thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xorlof View Post
[*][BUG] The 'you have posted in this thread (but there are no new posts)' and 'Forum contains no new posts' icons are not using a 'scapey theme. I'm not see this. Can anyone confirm this? Screenshot?
@Xorlof

They're back to normal now for me, they were only like that for about 30 minutes or so. This is what it looked like:

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old August 8th, 2014, 04:00 PM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Good to know that it is better, SWSG-1. I'll close the issue. It must have been something weird happening as I was updating a theme.

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old August 8th, 2014, 04:12 PM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Signature separator fixed.

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old August 8th, 2014, 04:13 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

This isn't so much an issue as a question, but is there a way to make alternate names work for the @ feature? It would be a pain for everyone to have to type out my whole user name all the time if they wanted to notify me. Like could there be a way to redirect '@SWSG-1' to me or something? I know there are a few other usernames this might be helpful with if it's doable.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old August 8th, 2014, 04:14 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Sweet. Does that apply to when you edit posts as well?

Last edited by MegaSilver; August 8th, 2014 at 04:15 PM. Reason: Looks like it doesn't.
Old August 8th, 2014, 04:15 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Just noticed that you can look back into your own edits. That's cool.

@MegaSilver , if I understand your question right, yes, you can edit to put a mention in the post and it will send a notification.
Old August 8th, 2014, 04:18 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Seconded

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
This isn't so much an issue as a question, but is there a way to make alternate names work for the @ feature? It would be a pain for everyone to have to type out my whole user name all the time if they wanted to notify me. Like could there be a way to redirect '@SWSG-1' to me or something? I know there are a few other usernames this might be helpful with if it's doable.
Something like that would be very nice. I know on facebook after typing in the @ symbol and some characters, a drop down selection comes down allowing you to quickly select who you want and then shorten it as needed. A function like that would be awesome, but is probably unlikely unless we upgrade I'm guessing.

~Dysole, stabbing in the dark
Old August 8th, 2014, 04:25 PM
Super Smurfy

@Soundwarp SG-1 . No, we can't do that. However, if we do purchase the paid version of the software that provides the mention functionality, it does autocompletes, which would be even better. I could just start typing the first few letters and your name would pop up.

We might put up a collection jar to see if there is enough community interest (in the form of good 'ole greenbacks) to purchase the paid plugin since it includes this a few other features (including the already requested ability to turn off @ mention notifications from your UserCP).

@MegaSilver . Not sure; give it a try and report back!

Last edited by Xorlof; August 8th, 2014 at 04:27 PM. Reason: ninja'd by dysole and heroscaper2010
Old August 8th, 2014, 04:26 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Just noticed that you can look back into your own edits. That's cool.

@MegaSilver , if I understand your question right, yes, you can edit to put a mention in the post and it will send a notification.
No, there's no line to separate an edit post from the sig. Not as big of a deal as a line to separate the sig from a post, though.
Old August 8th, 2014, 04:28 PM
Super Smurfy

Speaking of autocomplete, I don't know if anyone has noticed, but autocomplete already works when sending a PM. Click to create a PM and start typing someone's username to see it in action.

Old August 8th, 2014, 04:30 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
[REQUEST]Add ability to turn off @ notifications I can turn this on/off globally, not per user. Thoughts on whether this should be on by default? A paid option exists (~$50) that lets each user turn this on/off.
Personally I think off would be preferable... I can see @ functionality having applications for C3G, but if it sent an email out to someone every time I used it I'd be a lot more hesitant to do so. Showing up in your User CP should be enough.

Overall looks good, though! Thanks for all of your hard work here, Xorlof (in the actual switchover and all of this postmortem stuff)!
Old August 8th, 2014, 04:32 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Speaking of autocomplete, I don't know if anyone has noticed, but autocomplete already works when sending a PM. Click to create a PM and start typing someone's username to see it in action.

Oh, and I agree with Johnny above.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online