Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old September 2nd, 2012, 09:20 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
The Book of Frankenstein

The Book of Frankenstein

C3G DC SIDEKICK SANCTUM EXCLUSIVE 1
HALLOWEEN HORRORS

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Arkham Asylum set.
Its model number and name are #041 / Frankenstein.

Character Bio - Frankenstein's Monster was created by Dr. Victor Frankenstein, who abandoned him once he felt feelings of revulsion. His journeys would lead him to having people treat him with violence, hatred, and fear. He would later seek vengeance against humanity and towards his creator. His journey would lead him to the Arctic where he would find the corpse of Doctor Frankenstein. The Arctic would place him in suspended animation until Doctor Victor Adams would awaken him. Centuries old, he now fights the good fight against superhuman threats under the direction of the secret organization S.H.A.D.E..

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • Q - How does Undead Resilience interact with powers like Hogun's Bludgeoning Strike and Black Widow's Widow's Bite? Are the additional wounds added before or after you use Undead Resilience?
    A - The additional wounds are applied before Undead Resilience. For example, if Black Widow was to inflict 2 wounds on Frankenstein with her attack and then place the additional wound with Widow's Bite, as long as those wounds don't kill Frankenstein, he could then use Undead Resilience to remove 2 of those wounds, taking a total of 1 wound. Similarly, if Black Widow was to inflict only 1 wound with her attack, placing the additional wound would allow Undead Resilience to trigger and therefore she would do no damage with the attack.

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • Frankenstein can activate a Creature with his Creature Command special power after taking a turn. Current Creatures.

-Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses-

Immunities:Benefits:Weaknesses:_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Last edited by Splash; August 5th, 2022 at 05:37 PM. Reason: png
Old September 2nd, 2012, 09:24 AM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Spawn of Frankenstein

NAME = FRANKENSTEIN
SECRET IDENTITY = FRANKENSTEIN'S MONSTER

SPECIES = UNDEAD
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CREATURE
PERSONALITY = FEARLESS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 6

LIFE = 7

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 4
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = 320

CREATURE COMMAND
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and taking a turn with Frankenstein, if Frankenstein is engaged, you may take a turn with any other Creature Hero you control within 8 clear sight spaces of Frankenstein and you may not take any additional turns with other figures you control.

SWORD OF THE ARCHANGEL MICHAEL
Roll 2 additional attack dice against an adjacent Demon or 1 additional attack die against any other adjacent figure. When attacking an adjacent figure with Frankenstein's normal attack, each blank rolled counts as 1 additional skull.

UNDEAD RESILIENCE
If Frankenstein receives two or more wounds from a single attack but is not destroyed, you may immediately remove up to two of those wounds.

SUPER STRENGTH

Original write-up:
Spoiler Alert!

Quote:

Last edited by Zettian Juggernaut; March 17th, 2016 at 04:06 PM.
Old September 2nd, 2012, 09:30 AM

Re: The Book of Spawn of Frankenstein

Comic Art:

Quote:
Old September 2nd, 2012, 09:55 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Spawn of Frankenstein (Design Phase)

Welcome aboard Quozl, your addition to the Hero ranks is well deserved.

Now to this Frankenstein feller. I know absolutely nothing about the comic book version, so my sense on the theme behind his powers is lacking.

One thing I can tell you right off the bat however is that Lead By Example is already a power name for Madame HYDRA and it's not even remotely close to the same power, so you would need to change the title of your version.

Madame HYDRA's version is:

LEAD BY EXAMPLE
If Madame HYDRA destroys 1 or more opponent's figures in a round, you may add 1 die to the attack of all Terrorist figures you control for the remainder of that round.

If you wanted to go that route:

Quote:
LEAD BY EXAMPLE
If Spawn of Frankenstein destroys 1 or more opponent's figures in a round, you may add 1 die to the attack of all Creature figures you control for the remainder of that round.
But if you keep the version you have, another name shouldn't be too hard to come up with.

I just checked on Wiki and DC Comic Database and didn't see any reference to this specific sword, but if that's what he uses in the comics then that's fine.

Quote:
When attacking an adjacent figure with Spawn of Frankenstein's normal attack, all blanks rolled count as unblockable hits on the defending figure. Roll 2 additional attack dice against adjacent Demons and 1 additional attack die against all other adjacent figures.
Could this help consolidate it?

When attacking adjacent figures with Spawn of Frankenstein's normal attack, roll 2 additional dice against Demons and 1 additional die against all other figures, and all blanks rolled count as unblockable hits.

Quote:
IMMUNE TO PAIN
Anytime Spawn of Frankenstein would receive only one wound from a special power that is not an attack, ignore that wound.
Maybe make him even more immune to pain?

Quote:
IMMUNE TO PAIN
Anytime Spawn of Frankenstein would receive only one wound from an attack or special power, you may ignore that wound.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old September 2nd, 2012, 10:03 AM

Thanks, Hahma!

I did want to keep the Lead By Example power text so I'll need another name for it. I'll think about it and post which one I like the best.

Thanks for the reword of the Sword power. It's kind of obscure but gets across his anti-demon attitude well and also helps to differentiate his sword from his steam gun (the range of 4).

As for Immune To Pain working on all single wounds, I could go for that but it nullifies any figure that only has an Attack of 1 (or has been reduced to an Attack of 1). We'd also need to lower his Life quite a bit, probably to 5.

Quote:
Old September 2nd, 2012, 10:23 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

No problem Quozl

Quote:
LEAD BY EXAMPLE
After taking a turn with Spawn of Frankenstein, if Spawn of Frankenstein is engaged, you may take a turn with any other Creature Hero you control.
Looking at this again, as is this will greatly raise cost. I mean being able to give a free turn to Hulk, Abomination or Wendigo is no small potatoes.

At the minimum, we might need to tone it done somewhat so that at least SoF has to reveal an OM and not get to use this off of Zemo's card or Red Skull (Hasbro), and Creatures have to be close enough to see him doing his thing, that way Hulk isn't leaping from 10 spaces away and on the other side of castle walls to help SoF out or attack with 11 dice against a figure he's already engaged with. Even with these minor tweaks below, it's still quite powerful.

Quote:
LEAD BY EXAMPLE
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and taking a turn with Spawn of Frankenstein, if Spawn of Frankenstein is engaged, you may take a turn with any other Creature Hero you control within 6 clear sight spaces.
Regarding Immune To Pain, maybe we can reuse the power from Kirigi's design that I'm in the middle of doing the initial testing for.

Quote:
UNDEAD RESILIENCE
If Kirigi receives two or more wounds from a single attack, but is not destroyed, you may immediately remove up to two of those wounds.
Here's the design for comparison regarding stats/powers and cost. Though after HH and squads, he's looking more like 180 points.

Quote:
NAME = KIRIGI

SECRET IDENTITY = .

SPECIES = UNDEAD
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = NINJA
PERSONALITY =RELENTLESS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 170?

PHANTOM WALK
Kirigi can move through all figures and is never attacked when leaving engagements.

KYOKETSU SHOGI
After moving and before attacking, if Kirigi was not engaged at the start of his turn, you may choose a non-adjacent figure within 3 clear sight spaces of Kirigi whose base is no more than 8 levels above or below Kirigi's base. Roll one attack die. If you roll a skull, you may choose to either inflict a wound on the chosen figure or place the chosen figure adjacent to Kirigi. Figures placed by Kyoketsu Shogi do not take leaving engagement attacks. After using this special power, Kirigi may use it one additional time.

UNDEAD RESILIENCE
If Kirigi receives two or more wounds from a single attack, but is not destroyed, you may immediately remove up to two of those wounds.

SUPER STRENGTH

Either way, I think SoF is going to be well over 200 points, especially with giving Creatures a free activation.

Old September 2nd, 2012, 10:55 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

So we're not reusing the "Sword of Holy Flame" power from Zauriel? Seems like a no brainer to me, as the two powers are minor tweaks on the same theme.

I'm not 100% sold on him leading Creatures, but if that's what he does, that's what he does. No real complaints otherwise.
Old September 2nd, 2012, 12:05 PM

I wouldn't mind reusing Sword of Holy Flame except that Frank's sword isn't actually flaming so I went with something similar.

I also wouldn't mind switching out Immune To Pain for Undead Resilience. Seems like they're doing very similar things.

And if Creature Bonding brings up his points, I don't mind there either although I think 250-300 is a good target point range.

What do you think of this change to Lead By Example?

INSPIRING CHARGE
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and taking a turn with Spawn of Frankenstein, if Spawn of Frankenstein is engaged, you may take a turn with any other Creature Hero you control within 8 clear sight spaces.

It's exactly like Hahma changed it except I bumped it to 8 clear sight spaces as he usually charges into battle so fast that it takes a while for others to join in.

Quote:
Old September 2nd, 2012, 05:04 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Now I have never actually read these comics but had seen them on the shelves & after googling I believe my suspicions are correct in saying those pictures you have are Frankenstein or Frankenstein's Monster, which I believe is what you are portraying here as I don't believe Spawn of Frankenstein had the sword or was ever a part of SHADE. They are 2 different characters. Frankenstein is the most recent continuation.

So we get that sorted out & all the changes already discussed & it looks good .
Old September 2nd, 2012, 09:32 PM

I looked into the names and it seems he was originally called Spawn of Frankenstein, and now just goes by Frankenstein or Frankenstein's Monster. I think we should just use the name Frankenstein and give him the secret identity of Frankenstein's Monster.

Quote:
Old September 2nd, 2012, 09:45 PM
Prickly Cactus

Maybe his secret identity can just be Frank, or Frankie, or The Frankster

Old September 2nd, 2012, 09:47 PM

or Hot Dog!

Quote:

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library