Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

View Poll Results: Who is better, Cyprien or Drake?
Cyprien 68 80.00%
Sgt.Drake 17 20.00%
Voters: 85. You may not vote on this poll

Old August 7th, 2011, 06:56 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Unit Discussion,Who is better Cyprien or Drake?

Me and my friend Samuelfrost4 have an ongoing discussion about who is better.I prefer Cyprien,He likes Drake.Who do you think is better?

~B96

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Last edited by boromir96; August 11th, 2011 at 11:51 AM.
Old August 7th, 2011, 07:21 PM
I Need 42 Dumutefs for my Ullar army

samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Who is better, Cyprien or Drake?

I dont know.... Its pretty close... DRAKE! DUH!

Hello. I have updated my signature in an attempt to convey absolutely nothing, and waste your time reading this every time I post. Thank you.
Old August 7th, 2011, 07:25 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Seriously, keep your personal arguments off the forums.

Please!
Old August 7th, 2011, 08:07 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post

Please!
Its not an argument its a strategic discussion.....with emotions running high
CYPRIEN RULES
Old August 7th, 2011, 08:35 PM

samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby!

Haha thanks ninja status! (For the strategic discussion part. Not the cyp. DRAKE ROCKS!) ;D

Hello. I have updated my signature in an attempt to convey absolutely nothing, and waste your time reading this every time I post. Thank you.
Old August 7th, 2011, 09:13 PM
This is genius...

The Disciplined Soldier knows what's in an order marker The Disciplined Soldier knows what's in an order marker

I vote for Drake (I'm assuming this is the 2nd version) because:

1. Vampires are creepy
2. I like WWII

And reason 3. is the stats, I mean come on! Drake has 6 attack vs. Cyprien's 3, and Drake can just shoot Cyprien with his pistol. To me it's no contest. Special powers, once again Drake can just shoot and not have to worry about Chilling Touch or Life Drain.

Einar is the best general... End of argument...
Old August 7th, 2011, 09:14 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
Quote:

Please!
CYPRIEN RULES
Thank you,It is a discussion not a "personal argument" as Cavalier says.

Edit:150th post!!!!

~B96

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Last edited by boromir96; August 8th, 2011 at 07:42 AM.
Old August 7th, 2011, 09:19 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
Quote:

Please!
CYPRIEN RULES
Thank you,It is a discussion not a "personal argument" as Cavalier says,and he Neg Repped me for it.

~B96
Of course he did. Now watch as I explain exactly why Cyprien is better.
1- He moves faster.
2- He can Disengage.
3- He can fly.
4- He can auto-wound.
5- He can heal himself.
6- He can perpetually wound (or kill) 2 figures in a turn.
7- He has a figure that enhances his auto-wound.
8- He is immune to Zombies Rise Again.
9- He is a vampire.
10- He has a steady GF.
Old August 7th, 2011, 09:23 PM

... Thorians speed. `nuff said.

Old August 7th, 2011, 09:25 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by samuelfrost4 View Post
... Thorians speed. `nuff said.
8 move + stealth flying.
'nuff said.
Old August 7th, 2011, 09:33 PM

long range. pistol. Grapple Arm!!! NUFF SAID!

Old August 7th, 2011, 09:46 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

This isn't the Hangout. You guys are welcome to post here, I *encourage* you to post here, but this is not the Hangout. Try to keep the silly waste of time stuff there.

And don't complain about rep. Complaining about docks - particularly docks you've earned fair and square like, apparently, Cav's - is a good way to get some more.

Thanks.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion