Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Closed Thread

Old July 15th, 2010, 12:16 PM

Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby!
Re: C3G Playtesting Sign-up

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Since Adam hasn't finished SuperGirl. I PM Hahma for the playtest. Sorry if it was too soon, I just had to "call" it.
But it is too soon. We need to give Adam a chance that possibly he is done with Supergirl and will pick this playtest up. As a sidekick, he has seniority.
OK, well I didn't think it would hurt. He still get seniority, but I was the frist Ally to request it. I can see the car so calling shotgun is appropriate.
I think you should have to wait until his waiting period is over. No calling shotgun lol

Master Tang's Comic Customs
Most Recent Custom: 7/10 Hand Ninja & Karate Kid
Master Tang's Comics & Gaming Blog Update 7/30
MASTER TANG - An Honored Ally of C3G

Old July 15th, 2010, 12:18 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Or Chewy!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 15th, 2010, 12:19 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Or dibs? Who the heck announces playtests at 3:50am (my time) anyway?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old July 15th, 2010, 12:21 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Sadists.
... mostly.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 15th, 2010, 12:23 PM

Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'll give you a Shotgun !!

My SuperGirl test was completed yesterday and it's been typed up and PMed to the LD (A3N)

I'll be happy to playtest the Hyda Agents.
Old July 15th, 2010, 12:30 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Or dibs? Who the heck announces playtests at 3:50am (my time) anyway?
Sorry, next time it'll be later. It was almost 6am my time and I didn't know if I'd get access to a computer at work during the day (it's hit or miss how much access I get) so I didn't want to sit on it until tonight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Sadists.
... mostly.
Yep, that's me. As I said above, next time it will be much later in the day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Souza View Post
I'll give you a Shotgun !!

My SuperGirl test was completed yesterday and it's been typed up and PMed to the LD (A3N)

I'll be happy to playtest the Hyda Agents.
PM sent.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old July 15th, 2010, 12:31 PM

Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hey, I was up at 3:50 AM, and on the boards here too !
Old July 15th, 2010, 06:54 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Supergirl playtest results received from Adam Souza.

Cheers
Old July 15th, 2010, 10:54 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Okay, sorry, I said it'd be done tonight, but I'm still in the middle of my last test. I'll have it all written up by tomorrow or saturday. Sorry for the delay!
Old July 15th, 2010, 11:14 PM

These things take time. I end with at least a page full of notes for every indiviual test. Then you have to boil that data down, form a coherent opinion, and then put pen to paper, or fingers to the keyboard as it were.

Now that we're PM'ing them instead of posting them it's got to all be done at once as well. In the old days you could just edit your post to include results as you got them.
Old July 15th, 2010, 11:16 PM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Souza View Post
These things take time. I end with at least a page full of notes for every indiviual test. Then you have to boil that data down, form a coherent opinion, and then put pen to paper, or fingers to the keyboard as it were.

Now that we're PM'ing them instead of posting them it's got to all be done at once as well. In the old days you could just edit your post to include results as you got them.
Yea I wind up with pages of notes for each test also. I thnk one of the fun parts though is boiling it all down and then making the story for the flavor for the two army tests, of course getting to see what the Heros are making is cool to
Old July 15th, 2010, 11:23 PM

Wait, we're supposed to wind down our notes and make them more readable? I just bold the important parts!
(Not that I'm ever long-winded or anything ...).
It was great getting back on the playtesting bandwagon! I missed it, but you guys made it easy to not feel like I had to. As always, I appreciate your work here a ton!

Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy