Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old February 28th, 2019, 04:43 PM
The Road Not Taken

Br1an rolls all skulls baby! Br1an rolls all skulls baby! Br1an rolls all skulls baby! Br1an rolls all skulls baby!
So long old friend

Old February 28th, 2019, 04:49 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: So long old friend

This is a good meme.

And sad.
Old February 28th, 2019, 05:04 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Hmm... looks like the cards for that are out:

Oh, wait... silly me, those are the C3G versions, which, given the comparative quality of the official Marvel Set, are probably 10 times better than what we'd have got anyway. (I'd still be damn curious, though...)

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old February 28th, 2019, 09:52 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Man, if that'd have been what came out I'd really be anticipating Mister Fantastic (without even knowing he's what drives the Fantastic Four engine).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 28th, 2019, 05:37 PM

PaladinAtticus is surprisingly tart

Seriously, when are they going to start manufacturing Heroscape again?! It is obvious from the activity on this website that there is still a market for the game, yet it is no longer being made.
They seem to have tried with Arena of the Planeswalkers, using Heroscape landscape pieces.
Does Wizards of the Coast still own Heroscape rights? What's the deal? #bringbackheroscape
Old March 28th, 2019, 06:56 PM

outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby!

Craig Van Ness (creator of HS) mentioned trying to buy the rights from Hasbro. So I'm thinking Hasbro still has the rights to the brand? Here's a cool interview with him and fellow Heroscaper @Sir Heroscape .

SCAPE OR DIE!
Great transactions with: Cavalier,Jim,rudyvalentine,Hilo Scaper,land.scape,Lord Pyre,Cosmo,Hogg,TheSilverSurfer,lefton4ya,Superfrog wargamingaddict87...
Old March 28th, 2019, 08:45 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaladinAtticus View Post
Seriously, when are they going to start manufacturing Heroscape again?! It is obvious from the activity on this website that there is still a market for the game, yet it is no longer being made.
They seem to have tried with Arena of the Planeswalkers, using Heroscape landscape pieces.
Does Wizards of the Coast still own Heroscape rights? What's the deal? #bringbackheroscape
I think the price of prepainted miniatures is part of the cost hike making this game harder to reboot.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old March 29th, 2019, 09:49 AM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
I think the price of prepainted miniatures is part of the cost hike making this game harder to reboot.
I think it has more to do with the terrain than miniatures. Heroclix, D&D, Pathfinder and other painted miniatures still sell well and aren't priced insanely. You can get Pathfinder Battles boxes for around $11 and that gets you one large or 3 medium/small figures. I think Heroscape would just need to package the figure expansions differently to be viable. Legion model to be specific, but painted. Terrain would be a bit trickier. I think separate terrain packages might work, but it would be difficult to reintroduce without a playable out of the box master set equivalent. My
Old March 29th, 2019, 10:07 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurei-Ornery View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
I think it has more to do with the terrain than miniatures. Heroclix, D&D, Pathfinder and other painted miniatures still sell well and aren't priced insanely. You can get Pathfinder Battles boxes for around $11 and that gets you one large or 3 medium/small figures. I think Heroscape would just need to package the figure expansions differently to be viable. Legion model to be specific, but painted. Terrain would be a bit trickier. I think separate terrain packages might work, but it would be difficult to reintroduce without a playable out of the box master set equivalent. My
Yeah the terrain is a definitely another major factor as well. Those be good pennies.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old March 29th, 2019, 11:32 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

The most important thing I’m getting out of all this is...you use the blue default layout for Heroscapers? Anything other than the Ticalla Jungle layout with the green and brown just doesn’t feel like Scapers to me.
Old March 29th, 2019, 11:35 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, every once in a while I flirt with another format, but I come back to Ticalla. It's just the best and visually nicest one.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 30th, 2019, 01:55 AM
The Road Not Taken

Br1an rolls all skulls baby! Br1an rolls all skulls baby! Br1an rolls all skulls baby! Br1an rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
The most important thing I’m getting out of all this is...you use the blue default layout for Heroscapers? Anything other than the Ticalla Jungle layout with the green and brown just doesn’t feel like Scapers to me.
I don't, I just needed a logo not covered in foliage

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion