Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old May 9th, 2011, 02:11 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
The Book of Superman (II)

The Book of Superman (II)

C3G DC WAVE 13
THE ADVENTURES OF SUPERMAN

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Collateral Damage set.
Its model number and name are #218 / Superman.
Its model number and name are #222 / Man of Steel.

Character Bio - Rocketed to Earth as a small infant by his parents on the distant and dying planet of Krypton, little Kal-El would be found and raised by Martha and Jonathan Kent; who were local Smallville, Kansas farmers who had tried but could not have any children of their own. Kal-El, now known as Clark Kent, was raised as a mild mannered man, though he is not truly a man. He is the last of the dead alien race called Kryptonians. While he is exposed to the yellow rays of our Sun, he is granted god-like powers such as flight, super strength, invulnerability, speed, enhanced lung capacity, and the ability to fire beams of intense heat from his eyes. To his dead parents he was known as Kal-El, to his adoptive parents and closest friends he is known as Clark Kent, but to the rest of the world, we have come to simply call him SUPERMAN!

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A

-Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses-

ImmunitiesBenefitsWeaknesses_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Last edited by Splash; August 6th, 2022 at 12:04 AM. Reason: png
Old May 9th, 2011, 02:11 AM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Book of Superman

NAME = SUPERMAN
SECRET IDENTITY = KAL-EL

SPECIES = KRYPTONIAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CHAMPION
PERSONALITY = VALIANT

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 8

MOVE = 10
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 8
DEFENSE = 7

POINTS = 450

SUPER BREATH
Instead of taking a turn with Superman, you may choose 2 spaces in a straight line from Superman. All figures on the chosen spaces, and all figures other than Superman within 1 space of the chosen spaces, may be placed on any empty space within 2 spaces of their original placement. Figures moved by Super Breath never take any leaving engagement attacks. A non-flying figure moved lower can receive any falling damage that may apply. Superman can only use Super Breath once per round.

HEAT VISION SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 4. Attack 2 + Special.
Choose a figure to attack and roll 2 attack dice, or 3 attack dice if the chosen figure is an Android or Destructible Object. For each skull rolled, roll one additional attack die. Continue rolling an additional attack die for each additional skull rolled until no skulls are rolled. The defending figure rolls defense normally.

MAN OF STEEL
When rolling defense against a normal attack from a figure that is not a Kryptonian, all blanks rolled count as extra shields.

SUPER STRENGTH

FLYING

Last edited by Viegon; December 31st, 2015 at 10:36 AM. Reason: New "within 1 space" wording
Old May 9th, 2011, 02:51 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Looks good, I got nothing more to add at this stage
Old May 9th, 2011, 06:53 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I like it, but when did you decide to reduce to line of spaces in Super Breath to 2. Last we talked it was at 3 if I recall correctly. I'd just like to know why.
Old May 9th, 2011, 07:49 AM

Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun

Nice. Love the write-up.

My gaming group will be really happy to see a new design for Superman. They've been complaining about the power level and lack of Heat Vision for some time now.
Old May 9th, 2011, 10:04 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Good stuff! I know a lot of us have been wanting a Superman with heat vision and super breath for a while now.
Comments in red below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
NAME = Superman

SECRET IDENTITY = KAL EL

SPECIES = KRYPTONIAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CHAMPION
PERSONALITY = VALIANT

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 8

MOVE = 10 I like the other stat boosts, but move of 10 just seems too high for me ... 10 move is something we're likely to give those Super Speeders who aren't quite Flash, like Impulse, for instance. I'm not sure if we want a Superman overlapping on that territory, necessarily. 9 move would put him on par with a fully charged Hal Jordan. Would we consider going 9 move here?
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 8 Easily the best stat change - it'll be nice to get a Superman who hits hard!
DEFENSE = 7

POINTS = 450

SUPER BREATH
Instead of taking a turn with Superman, choose 2 spaces in a straight line. You may place any figures on those 2 spaces and any figures adjacent to those 2 spaces on any empty space within 2 spaces of their original placements. Figures moved by Super Breath never take any leaving engagement attacks. A non-flying figure moved lower can receive any falling damage that may apply.

HEAT VISION SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 4. Attack 2+ Special.

Choose a figure to attack and roll 2 attack dice, or 3 attack dice if the chosen figure is an Android or Destructible Object. For each skull rolled, roll one additional attack die. Continue rolling attack dice for each additional skull rolled until no skulls are rolled. The defending figure rolls defense normally.

MAN OF STEEL
When rolling defense against a normal attack from a figure that is not a Kryptonian, all blanks rolled count as extra shields.

FLYING

SUPER STRENGTH
Great stuff!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 9th, 2011, 10:05 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Should Superman be able to blow people he cannot see?
Old May 9th, 2011, 10:47 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
I don't think you're asking what you want to ask here ...

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 9th, 2011, 10:55 AM
Tickle Pickle

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
I don't think you're asking what you want to ask here ...
Pervert. You know what I mean.
Old May 9th, 2011, 10:55 AM

Bats, I think that if we are gonna go Event Level Light Superman (which is what I am hoping we are going for), I think we should embrace the fact that Superman really is that fast. In a race, Flash always beats him, but Superman is close on heels for a bit.

Tcglkn, I think that Black Canary has a fantastic range on her Canary Cry, and I just don't think that Superman needs that extra power level. I also kinda like how she specializes in her scream, where Superman can do it, but it isn't his bread and butter.

Quote:
Probably not. I will see what I can do along with the grammar corrections Bats pointed out.
Old May 9th, 2011, 10:56 AM

OK, well the move's not a deal breaker for me, but I figured it was worth discussing.

Old May 9th, 2011, 11:04 AM
Tickle Pickle

Alright, an instead of taking a turn power like this won't see much play unless I really need to take height or get a cheerleader out of position. I just figured his breath would have a bit more oomph since he's sacrificing a turn to do it.

Could we make it an instead of attack power and still let him move on his turn?

Edit: I'd be fine with a move of 9 or 10. 11 or higher is a theme fail for me because that's Supergirl's top speed and she can easily out fly him in the comics.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library