Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old March 26th, 2011, 12:05 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Gambit - Design

I have an idea for Gambit's attack that is somewhat like Doctor Strange's ability mechanically, but thematically it works for him.

Quote:
Five Card Draw Special Attack
Range 4. Attack 2.

Gambit may choose to target either one figure within 4 clear sight spaces or two figures adjacent to each other within 4 clear sight spaces. When targetting two figures Gambit rolls one attack die seperately for each target. When Gambit would inflict a wound with Five Card Draw Special Attack, you may instead choose to roll a 20 sided die. If you roll
  • 1-4, the targeted figure takes no wounds;
  • 5-11, the targeted figure takes one wound;
  • 12-15, the targeted figure takes 2 wounds;
  • 16-18, the targeted figure takes 3 wounds;
  • 19, the targeted figure takes 4 wounds; or
  • 20 or higher, the targeted figure takes 5 wounds.
Gambit may only choose to roll the 20 sided die for one figure even if his initial attack targeted two figures.
Its not perfect, but I think it captures the theme of cards and averages and decreasing odds for more damage/ better card hands.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez and Stan Lee
Old March 26th, 2011, 12:08 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

I am personally not a fan of that idea Spidey. I love the OP, and I also agree with A3n that the SA should be restricted to non-adjacent attacks only. Good Call A3n.
Old March 26th, 2011, 12:18 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Not a fan at all Spidey. This special attack is a blast to use.
Old March 26th, 2011, 12:20 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

No harm, no foul. It was just an idea. Also, not sure how it got lost, but I totally agree with A3N about non-adjacent as well.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
Old March 26th, 2011, 12:31 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Updated with non-adjacent. Now he's really lame the second he gets tied up.
Old March 26th, 2011, 12:39 AM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Not true, he can disengage.

Also, I think his life should absolutely be 4. His life expectancy and constitution is NOT better than Batman. I don't care if that drops his cost, but I do care about him having what in C3G we consider an "unnatural life".
Old March 26th, 2011, 12:46 AM
C3G's First Fan

Honestly, I think this guy should have a ghost/phantom walk ability. He is the son of the King of Thieves; if he can't disappear into the shadows, no thief should.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero

Old March 26th, 2011, 12:58 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Not true, he can disengage.

Also, I think his life should absolutely be 4. His life expectancy and constitution is NOT better than Batman. I don't care if that drops his cost, but I do care about him having what in C3G we consider an "unnatural life".
Old March 26th, 2011, 12:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Honestly, I think this guy should have a ghost/phantom walk ability. He is the son of the King of Thieves; if he can't disappear into the shadows, no thief should.
Yeah, why not give him disengage or phantom walk?
Old March 26th, 2011, 04:14 AM
Extra! Extra! Read all about it!

DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

If Gambit has to be unengaged to staff vault, and it only has a move of two, he won´t be able to vault over enemies, right? (unless they´re on terrain and very small) Is this intentional, or would it be better if the move was upped to 3? As is, he can vault over friends, but I think it would be nice if he could vault over an enemy before attacking, possibly landing on height, glyphs, or whatever...
Old March 26th, 2011, 04:22 AM

That could definitely help raise his cost and usefulness a tad after lowering his life to 4. I like that.

So I am looking for 3 changes.
  1. Lower his life to 4
  2. Bump the Vault range to 3
  3. Disengage
Old March 26th, 2011, 04:37 AM

Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
That could definitely help raise his cost and usefulness a tad after lowering his life to 4. I like that.

So I am looking for 3 changes.
  1. Lower his life to 4
  2. Bump the Vault range to 3
  3. Disengage
on these changes.

I'm still not sold on the card attack, but I'll try it out and see how it plays.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library