Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old June 21st, 2013, 10:46 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Official Site Question Dump

Quote:
Originally Posted by greygnarl View Post
Why do certain icons (the edit button at the bottom of posts and Red OMs on the User Control Panel are the ones I've noticed), take longer to load on mobile devices?
Bigger image files, most likely. Or your connection isn't perfect.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old July 5th, 2013, 12:05 AM
Bugger

El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness
How can I help?

Well, I know the obvious answer is, pay money. I'm going to save up, probably at a later date, but in the meantime I'm not exactly living on easy street. I barely have money for scape, all I have is RotV and a few figure expansion sets.

Anyways, I've been here for quite a bit now, and the novelty of hanging out in the forums and answering questions and getting into discussions has kind of worn off. What do you guys suggest I do to help out around here? I'm not necessarily chasing Contributor status, I just want to feel like my presence here is beneficial to the community.
Just in case you guys all don't know already, I try to avoid customs but anything else, like mapmaking or fanfic or whatever, I will go where I am needed

Thanks, y'all.
Old July 5th, 2013, 12:11 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Well, if you have nothing specific, comment on mapmaker's threads. Make your own maps.

Or, you know, try out VC and C3G. Proxying is your friend.
Old July 5th, 2013, 01:29 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Well, the most sought-after use of your time would be playtesting for any of the various customs projects around here.

Other than that I suppose map-making and online play are good ways to get involved.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old July 5th, 2013, 10:17 AM
Bugger

El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Cool. I guess I'll do maps then. Thanks guys.
Old July 14th, 2013, 10:52 AM
Hawkeyed spam Trapper

Alex Karasavidis knows what's in an order marker Alex Karasavidis knows what's in an order marker Alex Karasavidis knows what's in an order marker

What is this signature I click on it and it says Access denied when I click on ?

This is an Example of Megasilver's signature

MegaSilver is Kumiko...
in the DAWN CAVE...

This is a calf The best heroscape player ever in the world

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=49181

Last edited by Alex Karasavidis; July 14th, 2013 at 10:52 AM. Reason: fixed grammer
Old July 14th, 2013, 11:27 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Karasavidis View Post
What is this signature I click on it and it says Access denied when I click on ?

This is an Example of Megasilver's signature

MegaSilver is Kumiko...
in the DAWN CAVE...
You don't have access to the Curse of Ne-Gok-Sa Subforum. You can access it by going to your User CP under Group Memberships.
Old July 17th, 2013, 11:02 AM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun

So how long have I been able to lock threads? Like this one Artist Needed for Codex Revival! - CANCELLED.

~JS, does it have something to do with being a site supporter?....

EDIT: Looks like only my own threads that I can lock. Can anyone else do that?
Old July 17th, 2013, 11:06 AM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Since you started making threads? I assume so anyway.

I am not sure about the site supporter part of the question, but you can lock up threads that you created.

You do not have the ability to lock up anyone else's thread.

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old July 17th, 2013, 11:08 AM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post
Not sure about the site supporter part of the question, but you can lock up threads that you created. You do not have the ability to lock up anyone's thread.
Knew that last part. I just don't ever remember being able to lock my threads....ever.

~JS, not like it matters, but....
Old July 22nd, 2013, 09:56 AM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

How do you quote a single post when you are posting a link in a thread? All I can do is link the whole page. Help?
Old July 22nd, 2013, 10:08 AM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
How do you quote a single post when you are posting a link in a thread? All I can do is link the whole page. Help?
There is a number on the top of each post (your post that I quoted is #131; this post is #132). If you click on this number you will get only that post in a window. The URL in the address bar is what you would copy to use as a link.

Another thing you can do is rather than using the post number, you can use the little box to the left of the post date. This will post the thread page, but it will start be showing that particular post.

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online