Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 11th, 2022, 12:17 PM

EricTheGreat1999 knows what's in an order marker EricTheGreat1999 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Age of Annihilation - Backer Trend and Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shurrig View Post

There is not a miniatures/skirmish game on the market that is even half as accessible as Heroscape, a market which Hasbro does not currently cover and yet could do so if they wished. individuals spend thousands of dollars on 40000K for a single army, why wouldn't this be the case for Heroscape? Raise your hand if your collection is worth THOUSANDS, I know mine is and I don't have more than 80% of what's out there. I hope the radio silence on AH's part this week means they are discussing how they can pull this off, because this is indeed a "white space" this company could and should fill.
You talk about accessibility, and yet this crowdfunding project is the opposite of being accessible to a wider audience, like it was with the initial product on offer over a decade ago.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion