Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old September 19th, 2014, 01:13 PM

weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Book of Glyph of Cosmic Cube

I think 10 is fine. I never found an issue the the no range limit. I thought I was just exposing a potentially infinite bonding loop :shrugs:

If someone wants to sit in their SZ and spend the turns to fling an auto wound across the board (it will take at least a full round to fling 2 wounds, which is the best case scenario for the RS team) I am fine with that. That gives me a FULL ROUND to set up what I want for the cost of 2 wounds? deal.

I realize not everyone agrees with that and I understand their concerns, but I wasnt intending on nerfing RS so hard with the exposure of the loop....
Old September 19th, 2014, 01:28 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

I don't think 10 spaces is too much of a nerf. If you fix the bonding look (by adding OM language to Mentallo, or Master Motivator, or both) and you limit it to 10 spaces, Red Skull will still be awesome.

When I played Red Skull in the HYDRA vs. SHIELD round, I never shot a wound farther than 10 spaces. I did use Master Motivator on turns where Red Skull bonded with Hydra Agents, so that is a concern (I think you pretty much kill the HYDRA agents if you put OM language in Master Motivator that can't allow for bonding activations from the agents).
Old September 19th, 2014, 01:57 PM

weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby!

Well they will still play really well (holy double "L's" Batman) with Streussel and Madame. Good point though.
Old September 21st, 2014, 05:09 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by weebaer View Post
Well they will still play really well (holy double "L's" Batman) with Streussel and Madame. Good point though.
That's funny, I play better when I have baked goods on hand, too!

I can buy 10 range here. Unlimited range always felt too strong to me anyway.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old September 21st, 2014, 05:44 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by weebaer View Post
That's funny, I play better when I have baked goods on hand, too!

I can buy 10 range here. Unlimited range always felt too strong to me anyway.
Baked goods are my kryptonite (or is that food in general ).
Old October 1st, 2014, 01:44 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

So are we all good with just changing the card to 10 spaces here, or do we need to wait for (likely to never be done in any timely manner) testing first?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 1st, 2014, 04:39 PM

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
So are we all good with just changing the card to 10 spaces here, or do we need to wait for (likely to never be done in any timely manner) testing first?
I believe we still need an official proposal with a re-write.
Old October 1st, 2014, 04:43 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I propose we update this card (and SP) accordingly:

EQUIPMENT GLYPH

After moving and before attacking, you may choose either the figure equipped with this Glyph or any figure within 4 clear sight spaces. You may either:

Move any 1 unrevealed Order Marker at random on the chosen figure's card to any other card in that figure's army that is in play;
Remove one Wound Marker from the chosen figure's card and choose any figure within 10 clear sight spaces to receive a wound; or
Place the chosen figure on any empty space on the battlefield within 3 spaces of its original placement. The figure moved by this Glyph will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

Immediately after using this Glyph, if the figure equipped with this Glyph is not a Ruthless Mastermind, it receives 1 wound.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Last edited by A3n; October 1st, 2014 at 04:58 PM.
Old October 1st, 2014, 04:58 PM

(fixed) Yea
Old October 1st, 2014, 05:31 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Yea

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old November 11th, 2014, 12:28 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Did this ever get completed/updated? Looks like the vote stalled out.
@johnny139 @Karat @quozl @SirGalahad @Viegon
Old November 11th, 2014, 12:51 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Yup, missed this entirely.

Yea though, seems reasonable.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library