Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 28th, 2019, 04:37 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: HelmAverse Supers - Red Tornado and Fin Fang Foom

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy New Year, etc. ... Whichever holiday you celebrate, the Helm family wishes the best to all of my long time Scape buddies wherever they may be.

@A3n , @IAmBatman , @Garada , @Sherman Davies , @Balantai , @GreyOwl , @Griffin , @tcglkn , @Confred , @spidey'tilDie , @Tornado , @NecroBlade , @davidlhsl , @hi1hi1hi1hi1 , @whitestuff , @Grishnakh , @1moreheroscaper , @Grungebob , @Hahma , @Aldin ... etc.

If I missed anyone, please forgive me, it wasn't intentional. I'm only getting older so you have to forgive my mental lapses.

Happy Everything to everyone!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations