Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old July 25th, 2010, 05:05 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Gorilla Grodd - Design Phase

TELEKINETIC DEFENSE
When rolling defense dice, Gorilla Grodd always adds one automatic shield to whatever is rolled.

Could we also make these changes?

PSYCHOKINETIC DEFENSE
When rolling defense dice against a figure that does not have the Mental Shield special power, Gorilla Grodd always adds one automatic shield to whatever is rolled.

1) The name change basically means the exact same thing, though most people wont know that. What they will know is that we have already set the precedent on Jean Grey's card that Telekinetic means to move things and people with your mind, where as Psychokinetic is a bit more of an unknown term, so people can fill in the theme as they see fit. Also, Psychokinetic sounds more villainous.

2) I thought that sense this was a psychic defensive power, it shouldn't work on people who have the Mental Shield power, as that power was designed to counter these powerful Psychics.
Old July 25th, 2010, 05:52 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
TELEKINETIC DEFENSE
When rolling defense dice, Gorilla Grodd always adds one automatic shield to whatever is rolled.

Could we also make these changes?

PSYCHOKINETIC DEFENSE
When rolling defense dice against a figure that does not have the Mental Shield special power, Gorilla Grodd always adds one automatic shield to whatever is rolled.

1) The name change basically means the exact same thing, though most people wont know that. What they will know is that we have already set the precedent on Jean Grey's card that Telekinetic means to move things and people with your mind, where as Psychokinetic is a bit more of an unknown term, so people can fill in the theme as they see fit. Also, Psychokinetic sounds more villainous.

2) I thought that sense this was a psychic defensive power, it shouldn't work on people who have the Mental Shield power, as that power was designed to counter these powerful Psychics.
Yep I like those changes also . Updated
Old July 25th, 2010, 06:00 AM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Your too easy. I'm telling Lois.
Old July 25th, 2010, 06:54 AM

MENTAL CONTROL 16

Because Grodd isn't really "controlling" the minds of others, and he is in fact exchanging minds, I don't like this title much, though I do understand why we would want a different name for it other than Mind Exchange. How do you feel about Mind Swap 16 or Mind Switch 16 instead? Or we could go with Consciousness Transfer 16 if you like that title.
Old July 25th, 2010, 06:56 AM

Cognizant Control 16 has a super nice ring to it.
Old July 25th, 2010, 07:28 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Great stuff fellas. Way to compromise in creating cool new powers from the official ones. GG retains the initial vibe that A3n came up with but adds more flavor that others were looking for.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old July 25th, 2010, 08:10 AM

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Your too easy. I'm telling Lois.
But I'm not cheap. I do believe we are basically on the same page with this guy (even though I didn't agree with your first power ). So yeah that's probably why I'm easy here.
Quote:
Cognizant Control 16 has a super nice ring to it.
Another winner. Updated.
Old July 25th, 2010, 09:12 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Theoryscaping puts him right around 200 for me. His powers are better than Dr. Doom's (official), but lacking flying and range hurts.

P.S. Great collaboration on this one guys - I love this card way more than I would've if we'd stuck with the original version or gone with the original version Griff wanted. This is C3G at its best right here.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 25th, 2010, 12:52 PM

Go team C3G!
Old July 25th, 2010, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Theoryscaping puts him right around 200 for me. His powers are better than Dr. Doom's (official), but lacking flying and range hurts.

P.S. Great collaboration on this one guys - I love this card way more than I would've if we'd stuck with the original version or gone with the original version Griff wanted. This is C3G at its best right here.
Quote:
Go team C3G!
Can't agree with you guys more . I think he is ready for an initial playtest. If you guys don't get to him before next weekend, I'll give it a crack.

Cheers
Old July 25th, 2010, 04:43 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

SuperSkrull is next on my list and I don't plan on starting him until Wednesday, so I'm sure you'll beat me to it!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 25th, 2010, 09:38 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

I am loving some Grodd right now! Great work, kudos to you all!

EDIT: However, I prefer this mini to the one posted, I mean when have you ever seen Grodd wear a cape and loin cloth? http://www.hcrealms.com/units/aa010.jpg

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

RIP George Perez and Stan Lee

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library