Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old February 8th, 2016, 07:00 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Grishnakh's Custom Terrain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grishnakh View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcmeeple View Post
I think I will modify one of the buildings to make a pizza shop (gotta have it for the coming TMNT heroclix!) And I am inching up on the idea of creating a few all new buildings (Stark or Avenger tower is my favorite idea at the moment).
I will say that Stark Tower is in it's planning phase. But I'm doing another building first. I need something for my Heroscape Thundarr the Barbarian game and it just so happens that it will work great in superheroscape as well. Now if I can find the time to work on it, what with taxes, work, projects around the house, etc….!
Some kind of Ruined Building???

Either that or a ship on it's side...I seem to recall lots of Ships not in water.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old February 8th, 2016, 07:04 PM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Quote:
I think I will modify one of the buildings to make a pizza shop (gotta have it for the coming TMNT heroclix!) And I am inching up on the idea of creating a few all new buildings (Stark or Avenger tower is my favorite idea at the moment).
I will say that Stark Tower is in it's planning phase. But I'm doing another building first. I need something for my Heroscape Thundarr the Barbarian game and it just so happens that it will work great in superheroscape as well. Now if I can find the time to work on it, what with taxes, work, projects around the house, etc….!

Either that or a ship on it's side...I seem to recall lots of Ships not in water.
All good guesses, but incorrect Mr. Japes Sir!

Forgive me but I think I'll maintain some air of mystery here on this one! That and if I mention it and it doesn't work out they way I want it to, well, no harm no foul right?

Oh and yep, there were lots of ships on their sides!
Old February 8th, 2016, 09:03 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Forgive me but I think I'll maintain some air of mystery here on this one! That and if I mention it and it doesn't work out they way I want it to, well, no harm no foul right?

I like a good mystery.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old February 9th, 2016, 01:49 PM

mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

My guess is a model like this Empire State Building:

I want to have to play on the floor to use it.
Old February 9th, 2016, 02:09 PM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth

Quote:

That's perfect for my "Kill Kong" scenario!

And imagine, if you're on the street with a gun you can shoot the guy standing on top of the durn building, since he's only 1 or 2 spaces away. You just can't shoot the guy across the street, 7 spaces away. Oh Heroscape.

But having to use something like that Empire State Building on the floor is kinda fun. When we use our Daily Planet building on a table some of our more vertically challenged players have to stand on chairs to reach the top.

And what kinda lever is this lady trying to pull on us? That's what I want to know. They are in the lobby of the building. Perhaps it lights up the top lights? I don't know, it's gotta lot of arcane symbols all over it. A Doctor Doom nefarious scheme perhaps???? She looks the type to me…..
Old February 9th, 2016, 02:13 PM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
And what kinda lever is this lady trying to pull on us? That's what I want to know. They are in the lobby of the building. Perhaps it lights up the top lights? I don't know, it's gotta lot of arcane symbols all over it. A Doctor Doom nefarious scheme perhaps????
It releases a massive d20 from the ceiling for an initiative roll.
Old February 9th, 2016, 02:17 PM
Titleless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Pig View Post
Quote:
And what kinda lever is this lady trying to pull on us? That's what I want to know. They are in the lobby of the building. Perhaps it lights up the top lights? I don't know, it's gotta lot of arcane symbols all over it. A Doctor Doom nefarious scheme perhaps????
It releases a massive d20 from the ceiling for an initiative roll.

Or from the top of the building, crushing several cars and trucks underneath it! And after that I'd probably still roll a 1.
Old February 9th, 2016, 02:41 PM

mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:

And imagine, if you're on the street with a gun you can shoot the guy standing on top of the durn building, since he's only 1 or 2 spaces away. You just can't shoot the guy across the street, 7 spaces away. Oh Heroscape.

But having to use something like that Empire State Building on the floor is kinda fun. When we use our Daily Planet building on a table some of our more vertically challenged players have to stand on chairs to reach the top.

And what kinda lever is this lady trying to pull on us? That's what I want to know. They are in the lobby of the building. Perhaps it lights up the top lights? I don't know, it's gotta lot of arcane symbols all over it. A Doctor Doom nefarious scheme perhaps???? She looks the type to me…..
I think the model (the building) lights up...and its Heidi Klum
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...g-charity.html

I will know my superscape setup is big enough when the wife starts to complain about storing it
Old February 9th, 2016, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Quote:

Hey, there is plenty of space on those ledges for some hexes!

And yeah, the whole shooting infinity high part is pretty funny. In theory one could shoot a guy on the moon provided it is over your hex. But as you said, not 7 spaces away across the street.

On a serious note, A google search for "Empire state building paper models" produces some interesting results:

https://www.google.com/search?q=empi...0nC5uh0lr88%3D
Old February 9th, 2016, 08:34 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
That sounds so much like synopsis for the book "14" by Peter Clines. If you haven't read it do yourself the favour.
Old April 28th, 2016, 10:35 PM

BigThumbToe knows what's in an order marker BigThumbToe knows what's in an order marker BigThumbToe knows what's in an order marker

Hey Grish, what do you use for your textures? Do you make them yourself or take the pictures yourself? fmaybe found a great website? I've got a couple building styles put together or at least drawn up but no textures to put to them. I know my way around the Adobe suite but don't really have the patience to draw up entire textures. I'm looking for some shortcuts so I can spend more free time on other aspects of the terrain.
Old April 29th, 2016, 07:21 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Google 'building textures'.
Here is a link to one site.

Post pics of your buildings!

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles