Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 30th, 2022, 10:57 AM

Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Sherman Davies' Marvel customs - Guardians of the Galaxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
Thanks, GP. I still plan on designing customs for my Marvel, DC and LotR projects, I just won't be buying any of those minis or printing the cards out for myself. Basically, I'll be designing for the pleasure of designing, not necessarily to have figures for use in my games. I'll probably also still tweak old designs if I find it necessary, like you suggested with my Doc Ock card. (For example, I recently revised my Skrull Warriors card to reduce them to a 3-figure squad.)
Gotcha. I'm glad to hear I misread your prior post.

I'll keep an eye on your thread for the Skrull edits. I picked up some Heroclix for them 3-4 weeks ago and plan on rebasing them soon.

On a semi-related note, I really like the look of the new larger scale Super Skrull miniature Heroclix did and want to replace my old one. I have a hard time justifying spending $8-$10 on a single figure though.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations