Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old October 28th, 2012, 10:12 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
The Book of Red Arrow

The Book of Red Arrow

C3G DC WAVE 20
BATTLE FOR JUSTICE

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a HeroClix figure from the Crisis set.
Its model number and name is #018/Red Arrow.
Character Bio - Former Sidekick and Teen Titan Speedy, "Roy was approached by Hal Jordan with membership in the new Justice League. While in battle, Hal referred to him as "Red Arrow" in an attempt to stop himself from revealing Roy's name (despite the fact that Roy's identity has been public knowledge for some time now). Roy accepted membership in the League and officially adopted the identity of Red Arrow, justifying it as a final "coming of age" and outgrowing his troubled relationship with his adoptive father, Oliver Queen (Green Arrow)." (wikipedia, 2012).

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • Red Arrow may attack during a Unique Archers or Sidekicks turn due to his Speed Shot special power. Current Archers and Sidekicks.

-Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses-

Immunities
  • N/A
Benefits
  • N/A
Weaknesses
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Last edited by Splash; August 5th, 2022 at 10:57 PM. Reason: png
Old October 28th, 2012, 10:12 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Red Arrow - Design

NAME = RED ARROW
SECRET IDENTITY = ROY HARPER

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = ARCHER
PERSONALITY = BRASH

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 10
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 150

SPEED SHOT
After revealing an Order Marker on the Army Card of another Unique Hero that is an Archer or Sidekick you control in clear sight of Red Arrow and moving that Unique Hero, before attacking with that Unique Hero, if Red Arrow is not engaged, he may immediately attack an opponent's figure with his normal attack.

FURIOUS ASSAULT
If Red Arrow attacks an adjacent figure with his normal attack and rolls at least 2 skulls, he may attack an adjacent figure again with his normal attack. Red Arrow may continue attacking adjacent figures with his normal attack until he rolls fewer than 2 skulls. Red Arrow cannot attack more than four times in a single turn.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Last edited by IAmBatman; June 28th, 2014 at 11:22 AM.
Old October 28th, 2012, 10:24 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Oh look, our little Speedy is all grown up

Cool stuff here. I like the toned down version of Fists of Fury

He might be cool to have with another Archer like Hawkeye, Green Arrow (either) or Merlyn and Cap. Give him an Avengers Marker to boost his attack/defense as well as making it easier to hit those 2 skulls for Furious Assault. Give Cap some serious ranged backup.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old October 28th, 2012, 10:26 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Does he warrant 10 Range - is he as skilled as Ollie?

Otherwise looks like a solid design. I assume Arsenal will have a more "lots of arrows" feel... which of the two is more of the "loner" stage of his career?
Old October 28th, 2012, 10:26 PM

Yep, he was basically raised as a hero by Green Arrow and Black Canary so I wanted him to fit in well with them and feel like he was "trained" by them. I also thought Speed Shot as a bridge power would be a lot of fun because it helps him work well with Speedy and Green Arrow both.

Old October 28th, 2012, 10:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Does he warrant 10 Range - is he as skilled as Ollie?
When he joined the JLA they made a big deal about him being able to hit targets even further out than Ollie, so I'd say yes.

Arsenal will have lots more weapons in general. Not necessarily any arrows.

Old October 28th, 2012, 11:38 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

I got nothing, I think you hit this design on the head , love it.
Old October 29th, 2012, 12:06 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Looks awesome. Love the reusability of Furious Assault!

Just so you know, the first two comic pics are technically Arsenal from New 52. It's a cool look, but since it's not name-accurate, probably should use one of the other two.
Old October 29th, 2012, 03:49 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

how did streaky know to already add this figure to the unreleased figures thread?
Old October 29th, 2012, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Looks awesome. Love the reusability of Furious Assault!

Just so you know, the first two comic pics are technically Arsenal from New 52. It's a cool look, but since it's not name-accurate, probably should use one of the other two.
Thanks! Good to know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
how did streaky know to already add this figure to the unreleased figures thread?
I posted a request for mini pictures for this and Scientist Supreme.

Old October 31st, 2012, 10:11 PM

I don't believe Speed Shot would be considered a turn, no. It'll be the second use of this power, and the third time a unit's attack was allowed to be used on another figure's turn (including the Hired Guns).

And no Walking Dead spoilers! I don't have cable right now.

Cheers,
Bats

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidlhsl
Red Arrow

I've been hearing a lot about the Governor from the Walking Dead. Having finished Compendium One of the comic (covers #1-#48 ), I realize he's a really, really nasty character!

"Give daddy a kiss!" Ewwwwwwww!!!!!

They just introduced him in the AMC series.Yeah, they toned him down a bit, though I'm a little disappointed they didn't include the arena subplot. It's still a bit early, though.

Ok, break time is over. Time for me to earn my ERB Bucks!

Speed Shot

Hmmm, since I can't recall what was discussed pertaining to these matters, I'd better ask just in case:

Does this constitute a turn interruption? I'm pretty sure it was mentioned that it doesn't.

Does this constitute a turn by Red Arrow for purposes of Weather Wizard's Fog Cover 13?

This is a clever way of creating a Double Attack situation via a bonding-type ability (though it isn't technically bonding, since it's not really a turn... I don't think.)

Furious Assault

Ooo, shades of Black Canary's Fists of Fury, and I have a lot of luck with that ability with her!

Final Thoughts
I do love the hint at Black Canary in this design. I was combing through the released C3G Index checking defense/opponent's attack abilities and only saw one question regarding Weather Wizard, with others checking ok.

And it made me forget about that nasty Governor. Ooops! Ok, give me another design to ERB.

That's the hope!

Cheers,
Bats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margloth
Awesome possum sauce. Hawkeye II's best friend. Not much to comment on, both of the powers are old or familiar.

Should be a blast to play!
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman
Hey guys!

As always, I appreciate your insights!

Thanks,
Bats

NAME = RED ARROW
SECRET IDENTITY = ROY HARPER

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = ARCHER
PERSONALITY = BRASH
SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4
MOVE = 5
RANGE = 10
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4
POINTS = 150

SPEED SHOT
After revealing an Order Marker on the Army Card of another Unique Hero you control that is an Archer or Sidekick and moving that Unique Hero, before attacking with that Unique Hero, if Red Arrow is not engaged, he may immediately attack an opponent's figure with his normal attack.

FURIOUS ASSAULT
If Red Arrow attacks an adjacent figure with his normal attack and rolls at least 2 skulls, he may attack an adjacent figure again with his normal attack. Red Arrow may continue attacking adjacent figures with his normal attack until he rolls fewer than 2 skulls. Red Arrow cannot attack more than four times in a single turn.

Old October 31st, 2012, 11:22 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Yeah, Red Arrow and Hawkeye II will be good buddies. They can either each get a shot off or after Hawkeye carries him and Red Arrow takes his shot, Hawkeye can give Red Arrow a turn instead of attacking.

And no, Speed Shot should not constitute taking a turn. It's just an attack and would be the same as Batgirl moving after Batman moves, or figures move from Martian Manhunter's Telepathic Directive. An archer or sidekick would just offer Red Arrow a free attack in the same manner as others can give a figure free movement.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library