Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old May 24th, 2014, 10:55 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Super League Heroscape Season 9 -- Congrats Soundwarp SG-1

Super League Heroscape Season 9
Play C3G Online!

Spoiler Alert!

Report Games Here

Quote:
Half-Army Draft
  • For this event, players will submit three half-armies.
    • Each half-army must be between 600 and 715 points, with a maximum of 12 figures.
    • Each half-army submitted cannot have share any of the same figures as the other half-armies submitted.
    • For each game, the three half-armies of each player will be pooled together, and the players will draft from those six half-armies.
  • Before each game, there will be a dice-off, done by the organizers. The winner of the dice-off will choose who picks first in the draft. The loser of the dice-off will decide who places armies first.
  • The draft is 1-2-1 style. The first person drafts one half-army, the second person chooses two half-armies, and then the first person chooses the last half-army
    • If you draft 2 half-armies that both include the same unique/event army card, you may only place one on the battlefield. This includes identical Secret Identities.
    • You may place a maximum of 18 figures from the combined half-armies.
Round 1
Spoiler Alert!

Round 2

Spoiler Alert!

Round 3

Spoiler Alert!

Maps:
Spoiler Alert!

Don't know how to play? Visit this thread to find out how to play Heroscape Online!

C3G Master Figure Template A-H
C3G Master Figure Template I-O
C3G Master Figure Template P-Z
3D C3G Master Figure Template
C3G Master DO and Glyph Template

Quote:
E-Glyph Pool :Roll a 20-sided die when you move on to a Glyph that is not revealed to determine which Glyph it is. Re-roll the result if that glyph is already in play.
You will have one week to finish each assigned game. There will be four rounds, followed by a single elimination playoff for the top finishers.

League Details:
Spoiler Alert!

Prizes
15 C3G Points

Players
1. Dysole
2. Marrowick
3. Soundwarp SG-1
4. Tyesheron
5. Eraguy816
6. MegaSilver
7. weebaer
8. dok
9. Ixe
10. tcglkn

Last edited by Dysole; July 13th, 2014 at 11:11 PM.
Old May 26th, 2014, 01:15 AM
ugly filtering American newcomer

Tyesheron knows what's in an order marker Tyesheron knows what's in an order marker Tyesheron knows what's in an order marker
Re: Super League Heroscape Season 9 -- Sign-Ups End 6-1-14

Signed up

Tyesheron is playing Moriko...
Spoiler Alert!
In the BLUE CAVE
Old May 26th, 2014, 10:22 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Looks like a fun format!

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old May 26th, 2014, 06:00 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

No idea how to approach the army building here.
Old May 26th, 2014, 06:27 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Suggestions

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Make three different pods that all work off a similar theme (Mutants, Adventurers, what have you). Make three pods that rock paper scissors each other. Make three pods full of figures you like to play.

~Dysole, who's seeing some real interesting pods
Old May 26th, 2014, 11:50 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: Suggestions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Make three different pods that all work off a similar theme (Mutants, Adventurers, what have you). Make three pods that rock paper scissors each other. Make three pods full of figures you like to play.
Or just do what I did and draw names from a hat...

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old May 27th, 2014, 11:06 AM

weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby!

I'm in. I am still a little off in terms of play since my time to think about games is zero. I will be showing up and playing though.

Fun format Mega
Old May 27th, 2014, 03:09 PM

Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

The format seems cool at the very least. I'll give it another go.
Old May 27th, 2014, 06:23 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Signed up! Numbers are a bit up from the last couple seasons, which is nice.

I don't think anyone has tried to push this envelope, but just to be clear: the C3G ruling is that the original Hasbro supers are considered to have the same Secret Identities as their C3G equivalents. So, for example, you can't have Commander Rogers in the same army as Hasbro Captain America.
Old May 27th, 2014, 07:23 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post

I don't think anyone has tried to push this envelope, but just to be clear: the C3G ruling is that the original Hasbro supers are considered to have the same Secret Identities as their C3G equivalents. So, for example, you can't have Commander Rogers in the same army as Hasbro Captain America.
But you could have Hasbro Spidey team-up with Miles or multiple Hasbro Ironmen under Mark V right?

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old May 27th, 2014, 07:26 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Yalpadoodle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Quote:

But you could have Hasbro Spidey team-up with Miles or multiple Hasbro Ironmen under Mark V right?
That's how I read it.

~Dysole, under the mask
Old May 27th, 2014, 07:59 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Quote:

Yes.

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events