Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old March 1st, 2015, 02:50 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!
Re: Online Season 18 - SIGN UP UNTIL 3/1

Last day for sign ups.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old March 1st, 2015, 03:03 PM

Buddy412 knows what's in an order marker Buddy412 knows what's in an order marker

So where do I download the online heroscape interface?
Thanks
Old March 1st, 2015, 03:12 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

@Buddy412

I'll walk you through a quick game if you have time this afternoon.

EDIT: Short answer. There is nothing to download. The organizers will post a link to your game. If you are logged into the google account you provided when signing up, you'll be able to edit the board. There's a chat window where you roll your dice and reveal order markers. You'll get your figures from this folder, where you'll find the right sub-folder, select your figures, and click "copy to web clipboard". Then you'll paste them from the web clipboard into your game.

Last edited by superfrog; March 1st, 2015 at 03:44 PM.
Old March 1st, 2015, 08:33 PM

jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby!

Haven't played in a few seasons! Glad to be back!
Old March 2nd, 2015, 01:52 AM

Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby!

I'll be signing up tomorrow (well, now it's today) morning, the 2nd, if that's ok. I was gone to a tournament today !
Old March 2nd, 2015, 03:31 AM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Disclaimer: My wife is due to have a baby this month, so that will make scheduling difficult after the first week or two.
Props for having the fortitude to go for it, regardless. I'm excited to eventually try online Scape, but my new future Scaper (6 weeks old) has me too tied up to even commit to a casual game for now.

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)

Last edited by Killometer; March 2nd, 2015 at 03:32 AM. Reason: Oh, and 'grats on the baby. ;)
Old March 2nd, 2015, 12:36 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

We have an odd number, need one more to sign up(though that still means anyone can sign up as the signups are still open, closing very shortly though.)
@Chanticleer @jcustar09 @Simval @Foudzing @Aldin @Deroche @Arrow Grut

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old March 2nd, 2015, 12:39 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Disclaimer: My wife is due to have a baby this month, so that will make scheduling difficult after the first week or two.
Props for having the fortitude to go for it, regardless. I'm excited to eventually try online Scape, but my new future Scaper (6 weeks old) has me too tied up to even commit to a casual game for now.
Children over Heroscape? Clearly misguided priorities!
Old March 2nd, 2015, 12:40 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

How close to 40 is the tourney? Come on people -- there is a Ticalla Jungle to win!

(And a NIB Spearmen & Riflemen too.)
Old March 2nd, 2015, 12:46 PM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Just now signed up, assuming someone else hasn't entered theirs first.

Couldn't think of anything that works for this format...then again, it doesn't matter what kind of bring two format it is, I can never balance it anyway. I really suck at bring two games.

So I entered something silly -- well, Vegie entered this list once before, so pseudo-silly.

Old March 2nd, 2015, 12:50 PM

Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby!

As I mentioned yesterday, I was a little late signing up. I just did it, and I also went with something a little silly, but still in the playable-and-fun field.

I also almost brought Kee-Mo-Shi, but couldn't find any place for her in the end.

By the way, sorry to make it uneven again ! @Foudzing will sign up, maybe ?
Old March 2nd, 2015, 12:59 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Yes, uneven again now. We will roll out in a couple hours if nobody else signs up, but it would be nice to not have to give out the first round bye.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events