Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old April 4th, 2016, 06:25 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Heroscape "Video" Game!!! - Wartile

Maybe I'm just late to the the party and the community has already heard all about this...BUT if not, than here's a goldmine!

Heroscapers...my dream has come true! Heroscape looks like it's working it's way back in, only this time through real-time "video gaming" for PC and tablets!! It's a Kickstarter, and it's called Wartile. I need not explain much because they do a great job in this article here. But I'll post a few pictures below just to get you excited...and here's their official website. Lets support these guys and get them kickstarted so that we can see our beloved Heroscape come to the virtual world!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old April 4th, 2016, 09:48 AM

Father Of Julian knows what's in an order marker Father Of Julian knows what's in an order marker
Re: Heroscape "Video" Game!!! - Wartile

Was the game cancelled on March 24, 2016?
Old April 4th, 2016, 03:33 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

So yes upon further inspection it looks like on kickstarter it was canceled. But it's still in operation they simply couldn't make enough money on kick starter to reach their goal. But they will be releasing content it'll just take a little longer.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old April 4th, 2016, 04:52 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Love the looks of the maps. Wish the game itself looked to be even a small fraction the goodness that is Heroscape. As best I could figure when I looked into it, there are only about half a dozen different units and it is played as a real time game with units locking into place for a few seconds before you can move them again and some buffs you can grant as you go. Not my cup of tea, though again, the terrain is lovely.

~Aldin, who has never seen a real time hex-based game before - so that's something anyway

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old April 5th, 2016, 05:58 AM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun

Every time I see one of these Heroscape video games I get excited only to be depressed when I see it is a project never finished or off the mark...

Would love to see it happen.
Old April 5th, 2016, 11:39 AM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun

Looks fantastic! Hopefully they get further along than the guys who started Maker's Tale.
Old April 5th, 2016, 11:40 AM

Lord-IVD knows what's in an order marker Lord-IVD knows what's in an order marker Lord-IVD knows what's in an order marker

Very cool looking, but I like the feel of dice!!

ALL ARE ONE
Old July 25th, 2016, 02:51 PM

Skeletor knows what's in an order marker Skeletor knows what's in an order marker Skeletor knows what's in an order marker

super cool!!! I'd sacrifice dice to play those maps
Old August 2nd, 2016, 03:40 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

Have you guys tried Final Fantasy Tactics? Its really close to being a Heroscape video game. One of the reasons I got into HS as much as I did is because it reminded me so much of FF Tactics.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News