Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old August 6th, 2008, 03:12 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Izumi Samurai Repaint

I really like how they look, and I hope you dont mind but I would like to try out your color scheme for my self.

Thanks for the color information, will try and paint them similiar to yours.
Old August 6th, 2008, 09:07 PM

Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Izumi Samurai Repaint

Cool! Looking forward to seeing what you come up with. Per your suggestion, I think I'm going to paint the sashes- maybe a dark red with a red drybrush to kind of tie in with the original paint scheme.
Old August 19th, 2008, 11:09 PM

Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Mossman's mods and repaints

This is an oldie, but here's my Cyprien mod.

Last edited by Mossman; October 12th, 2008 at 10:49 PM.
Old October 12th, 2008, 10:45 PM

Re: A simple mod using your spare AE and Krav

Just for fun...

I'm trading one of my 4th Mass units, and since I like to play them en-masse (pun intended) and my local WM has plenty of 10th Regiment, I thought I'd try my hand at Americanizing some Lobsterbacks. You can definitely tell the difference, but they don't leap out at you from within the larger group. If I'd noticed that the 4th Mass has gray stockings, the mods would be even harder to spot. How quickly can you find the imposters?

Old October 13th, 2008, 12:05 AM

Junge Roman has disabled reputation

Neat. They really are hard to spot at first.

Your Cyprien mod makes we want to put Sir Denrick on one of the Templar horses and upgrade him a little.

Nice.
Old October 13th, 2008, 02:16 AM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Your mod of the AE is perfect! i just might have to try these. I love the AE and anything to make them more badarse is always appreciated.
Old October 13th, 2008, 07:49 AM
Mayor of Scape City

peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness

You really do a great job. Any painting secrets you want to share?

P.S. I really do like the 4th Mass. I can't tell which are which without really analyzing. This might make a great front page game or for the Codex, spot the Mass?

PROUD MEMBER OF THE 2013 "BEAT BY XANTH" CLUB
and Minas Tirith Campaign from Lord of the Rings today.
Old October 13th, 2008, 10:09 AM

Darkco is surprisingly tart

hi there, nice good for all you have done. Do you have a stat card for your samurai, I paint my other set just like you and I don't have made a stat card for them. So if you have one or if you want to work one with me let me know please. Thank you.

"Sorry for my English. I am French, but I am a huge fan of this forum."
Old November 6th, 2008, 10:56 PM

StarofEarendil knows what's in an order marker StarofEarendil knows what's in an order marker

Mossman, on your idea to repaint the 10th regiment, I think grey uniforms would work best, so they can still contrast the blue of them Massachusetts yankees.

Contend, O Lord, against those who contend against me;
Fight against those who fight against me. Psalm 35:1
Old November 6th, 2008, 11:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarofEarendil View Post
Mossman, on your idea to repaint the 10th regiment, I think grey uniforms would work best, so they can still contrast the blue of them Massachusetts yankees.
Actually, if you look in the background of my Cyprien mod pic, you can see what I'm working on in that realm, but I like your thinking!
Old November 6th, 2008, 11:10 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

What type of glue do you use to get the different plastic bits to stick together? My buddy's (not on boards) tried crazy glue, hot glue, and even dabbled with Gorilla glue, but it always seems that the pieces eventually fall off, sometimes sooner than later.

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-
Old November 7th, 2008, 08:40 AM
Pyro with a G-String

scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by rym View Post
What type of glue do you use to get the different plastic bits to stick together? My buddy's (not on boards) tried crazy glue, hot glue, and even dabbled with Gorilla glue, but it always seems that the pieces eventually fall off, sometimes sooner than later.
Super glue my friend, its what I use for my warhammer guys, it works like a charm, you just have to hold it on place for about 15 seconds.

You can buy the stuff made for miniatures at you local game store, or you can buy the regular stuff at walmart, its a brand called loctitie. Honestly I don't see the difference between the two, they both seem to be the same formula. Hope I helped!

14568 wins, -3 losses.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions