Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old April 10th, 2009, 01:25 AM

joe5joe7 knows what's in an order marker joe5joe7 knows what's in an order marker joe5joe7 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Wave 9: Blackmoon's Seige, Announced!!!

Really? I imagine them having the ability to move units away from them...

A wizard is never late, nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to.
Old April 10th, 2009, 03:03 AM

Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby!

repulsors, soulborgs with reverse tractor beams... you cannot move adjacent to them. But that might make it kind of hard to kill if you dont have ranged figures, so maybe it will be a D20 power...
Old April 10th, 2009, 09:17 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

More Steam Roller talk... curse you GB.

-insert signature here-
Old April 10th, 2009, 09:53 AM
Speculation has proven that I don't understand one of those two words

Pickledpie knows what's in an order marker Pickledpie knows what's in an order marker

Wow, this thread's almost as long in such a short amount of time as the Mahy concept sketch speculation thread...
Old April 10th, 2009, 10:43 AM
Seeker of the Last Word

RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I am at least as interested in the re-release of wave 1 as I am in wave 9. Do we know when to expect that re-run yet (before or after wave 1, maybe even an actual relese month or something)?

They are done! Version 1.00 is out: Books of HeroScape in pdf format
Old April 10th, 2009, 10:49 AM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth

Yeah, I'm excited about the Wave 1 re-print as well. I've got 4x Grut Orcs, but only 2x SnV and Romans. I'll definitely have to get at least one more of each. It and Wave 2 are probably the two best all around complements to the first master set.

But more excited for that than Wave 9? No way. I'm really looking forward to that, and all of the discussions and promise that new stuff will bring to this site.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old April 10th, 2009, 10:54 AM

Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby! Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby! Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby!

I'm with RobertDD, I really want wave 1 to come back ASAP. My swog riders and Armoc vipers are calling for a purpose.

2011 most played: 1. Heroscape/Monsterpocalypse/Quarriors. 4. Warhammer Invasion. 5. Last Night on Earth.
Old April 10th, 2009, 11:26 AM

fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

From the press release, it sounds to me that "In the coming months" sort of implies it the reprint of wave 1 will come first. (If it was coming after, I think it would read "In the following months".

It's not really a contest, but I agree that I've been waiting for the wave1 commons for a long time.

(I think 8 sets of each will be plenty . . . time to sell some plasma.)
Old April 10th, 2009, 03:48 PM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

I'd vote for two releases a year (either two small waves or a small wave and a terrain and large figures release) and then lots of small rereleases to keep as much as possible in circulation. The early years built the game up, it now just needs to keep going at a sustainable rate.
Old April 10th, 2009, 03:53 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

All right I'm calling for Benidict Arnold figure in the heroes pac, I know we have betrayl already, but bonded with the 10th would make for very interesting army builds.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old April 10th, 2009, 04:39 PM

ElvenEnvy knows what's in an order marker ElvenEnvy knows what's in an order marker ElvenEnvy knows what's in an order marker

I think that two new waves, one other expansion, plus one or more re-releases a year sounds pretty good.
When they release a new master set they could probably cut that plan down some to account for it.
Old April 10th, 2009, 04:53 PM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElvenEnvy View Post
I think that two new waves, one other expansion, plus one or more re-releases a year sounds pretty good.
When they release a new master set they could probably cut that plan down some to account for it.
I know I'm not the only one in this boat, but I don't make enough for Wizards to make that much 'scape. Any more than two releases /year would be too much to keep up with. I mean, do any of us want to have to make a choice between food and our platicrack?

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.

Last edited by Xn F M; April 10th, 2009 at 04:54 PM. Reason: visit from the typo demon

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News