Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old July 14th, 2010, 03:46 PM
Speculation has proven that I don't understand one of those two words

Pickledpie knows what's in an order marker Pickledpie knows what's in an order marker
Update 9/7 Pickledpie's History Scape Customs

Hello all! I have been thinking about whipping up some customs for some time now, and History happens to be one of my favorite genres/subjects. I hope to cover some of my favorite historical war related topics, such as Rome, Sparta, the Revolutionary War, American Civil War, WWII, and others. So, without further ado, my HistoryScape Customs.

American Revolutionary War
Spoiler Alert!

Ancient Times
Spoiler Alert!

Comments? Criticisms? Corrections?

Last edited by Pickledpie; September 7th, 2010 at 09:38 PM.
Old July 15th, 2010, 11:55 AM

Pickledpie knows what's in an order marker Pickledpie knows what's in an order marker
Re: Pickledpie's History Scape Customs

UPDATE 7/15

Added George Washington's Card:

Added American Lieutenant Card:

Also, found some C3G stuff on play testing, should help loads.

Last edited by Pickledpie; July 15th, 2010 at 07:49 PM.
Old July 15th, 2010, 08:31 PM

Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby!

Cool!

I think the Lieutenant is a bit overpowered, being able use 8 4th Mass a turn, and the get another extra defense??? If u had multiple of these they would be really OP, I would bump the point value up to 160.

Last edited by Fedex worker; July 15th, 2010 at 09:11 PM.
Old July 15th, 2010, 09:09 PM

Old Rough and Ready is surprisingly tart

Interesting custom ideas.

My Customs (Check Em' Out!)
Star Trek Scape (personal figures) (Going Where No Heroscaper Has Gone Before...)
Chief Engineer (Self-proclaimed) at TrekScape
Old July 15th, 2010, 10:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fedex worker View Post
Cool!

I think the Lieutenant is a bit overpowered, being able use 8 4th Mass a turn, and the get another extra defense??? If u had multiple of these they would be really OP, I would bump the point value up to 160.
I was beginning to think the same thing actually. I was considering changing it to having the option of moving with one and attacking with another. I don't think that will make him too overpowered, considering Tactical Deployment only has a range of eight, and you need adjacency for Rally Point. Hopefully that, coupled with low defense and lives, will balance
him out.

Now that I'm thinking about it, I may change his life to 3 or change Tactical Deployment's range to 6.

Thanks for the insight!
Old July 15th, 2010, 10:24 PM

Frylock knows what's in an order marker Frylock knows what's in an order marker Frylock knows what's in an order marker

I would definitely go with the movement bonding, not real bonding. 4th Mass have four attacks of a possible 3, they don't really need more power offensively. However, moving eight up with one turn on the lieutenant and then wait then firing on the Mass's turn could be fun. Even still, he might be underpriced. I would definitely take away the defensive thing, because valiant 4th don't need any boosts really. Change it to movement bonding, where you could move 8 Jandar Squad members 4-5 spaces or something, kind of like Gilbert. That's just my 2 cents.
Old July 15th, 2010, 10:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frylock View Post
Change it to movement bonding, where you could move 8 Jandar Squad members 4-5 spaces or something, kind of like Gilbert. That's just my 2 cents.
I think that is a good idea. However, if I change Tactical Deployment to only movement and take away Rally Point, I think he will be underpriced. With low defense and life I don't think he would stay long enough and not do very much anyways.

I think I will try and playtest soon these ideas; movement bonding, move/attack bonding, and the original.

Thanks for the input guys!
Old September 7th, 2010, 09:40 PM

Re: Update 9/7 Pickledpie's History Scape Customs

UPDATE 9/7

Next Historical Chapter is Ancient Times

Added idea for Spartan Hoplite and Leonidas.

Old January 25th, 2012, 05:48 PM

Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby!

I know that this is a really bad way to enter a forum, so bear with me.

Being a self-proclaimed history buff, I have to comment on your Spartan Hoplites. The shield bash is cool, but they wouldn't have done much of that on the battlefield. Instead, they should have an ability more like the Roman shield wall.

Also, Gen. George Washington is way underpriced. His Valiant Influence special power means that you could have a valiant 4th Mass. army with a RotV Raelin, and that would make the 4th Mass. near invincible with 6 def. dice. (Base 2 + 1 height advantage + 1 Valiant bonus + 2 Raelin def. aura) Just don't ask me how much he should cost. Otherwise, he is really cool!

Thanks for sharing!
Old January 25th, 2012, 06:14 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Welcome to the site Sir Yeshua, it is nice to see that their will be a fellow history-lover on the site.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards