Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 17th, 2010, 09:25 AM

Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Cool figures from other games to use in HS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xotli View Post
Wow, those are the first PotC figs I've seen that were even close to the right size, and they look perfect. How much were they? Were they blind purchase? And was PotC the only type they had?

Sounds like a perfect excuse to finally get out to Disneyland.
They weren't cheap- almost $6 for a blind purchase pack of three. They also had a couple different Star Wars series. I bought a few, and they were literally a mixed bag. I got a Vader, a C3PO, and a Darth Maul that looked pretty good and were a good size. I also got an R2D2 and two Ewoks that looked pretty good, but were pretty much the same size as the others. Scale is not taken into consideration. I also got Minnie Mouse in a Princess Leia costume. Not helpful.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions