Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 10th, 2010, 06:19 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Sidekick Design: Shadow Thief - Design Phase

i also think 5 might be too high for this guy, the samurai have martial arts training also.

I think the reveal wording in densiometer should be with the Shadow Theif power as it's all part of the same turn.

& for the start of Densiometer I think this would suffice:
Quote:
After taking a turn with Shadow Thief, if he did not inflict any wounds, ...
Everything else looks good, although I am a little concerned that he doesn't have much in the way of defensive power. In the comics he is damn hard to hit. He is usually only dispersed by some bright light source & rarely is he actually hit.

Oh yeah, the official rules are that if you don't have any controlled players on the battlefield you loose. But we decided to include that in the Rulings and Clarification section for Chronos, so you might want to do the same.

Cheers

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library