Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

View Poll Results: What Dalek Armor power do you like best? (See the OP)
Armor Option 1 0 0%
Armor Option 2 1 11.11%
Armor Option 3 0 0%
Armor Option 4 5 55.56%
Two Shield Defense 2 22.22%
Tough 1 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old August 31st, 2018, 10:01 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: C3G Doctor Who Workshop

I'd love to find a workable mini for some Weeping Angels too.
Old August 31st, 2018, 10:03 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I think there is something.
Someone has a custom card for them.
Old August 31st, 2018, 10:05 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
There’s the micro universe figure. No there isn’t. A3n used it for his card. No he didn’t. Get your act together MrNobody from 10:05 AM.
-Sincerely, MrNobody from 11:38 AM.

Last edited by MrNobody; August 31st, 2018 at 11:38 AM.
Old August 31st, 2018, 10:11 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Hmmm
Old August 31st, 2018, 10:19 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I’m imagining the Weeping Angels working a lot like Jason. Maybe they can move up to 8 spaces every time an enemy order marker is revealed but after moving each space they have to check if they’ve been seen. (So they’d be able to move just 1 space if they’re in clear sight of the enemy.)
Old August 31st, 2018, 10:26 AM
Now moves with Flying.

That actually gives me an idea for the movement aspect. They start with 5 move, but once they are within 5 Clear Sight spaces of a figure, they may only move 1 space. Then I'd probably add in an end of round movement after all turns are taken but before OMs are placed for the next round.
Old August 31st, 2018, 10:31 AM
Just A Head

Quote:
That actually gives me an idea for the movement aspect. They start with 5 move, but once they are within 5 Clear Sight spaces of a figure, they may only move 1 space. Then I'd probably add in an end of round movement after all turns are taken but before OMs are placed for the next round.
To me, a Weeping Angel should be way faster than 5 spaces. They can cover great distances in literally the blink of an eye.
Old August 31st, 2018, 10:40 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Quote:
There’s the micro universe figure. A3n used it for his card.
Nope not I. Not sure if they were a part of the micro-verse set. If they were i didn't snag any.
Old August 31st, 2018, 10:43 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Well, it is just an example. It of course, can be fine tuned.
It was just a decent metric.

But I could see something kind of like this:

Quote:
TURN TO STONE
A Weeping Angel must end its movement after entering a space that is within X clear sight spaces of at least one figure. At the end of the round, after all Order markers have been revealed, you may move each Weeping Angel you control up to X spaces each.
Then I'd probably reuse Stoneskin and then do something like this for their offensive ability.

Quote:
TOUCHED BY AN ANGEL
If a Weeping Angel ends its movement adjacent to one or more figures, you may choose an adjacent figure and roll a single combat die. If a roll a blank, that figure is destroyed and you may place that figure on this card. At the start of any round, you may remove a figure from this card to remove a Wound marker from this card.
Or something of the kind. Of course the wording will need some fine tuning, I'm a bit rusty.
Old August 31st, 2018, 10:45 AM
Just A Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Quote:
There’s the micro universe figure. A3n used it for his card.
Nope not I. Not sure if they were a part of the micro-verse set. If they were i didn't snag any.
Wow you’re right. My memory fails me yet again. Apparently the ones I’m thinking of were free unpainted giveaways in the Doctor Who Adventures magazine. I have no idea about the scale on them.
Old August 31st, 2018, 10:50 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

There is a 3D version on Thingverse.
Old August 31st, 2018, 10:52 AM
Just A Head

Talking Re: C3G Doctor Who Workshop

Here’s a complete list of all the Micro Universe figures. I’ve never actually seen one in person but I understand they’re fairly in scale.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy