Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old December 5th, 2018, 08:37 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: MrNobody's Customs

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
So what happens when there's multiple high-ranged figures you could attack?
My intention was the she could choose from those targets, but I can see how that wouldn't come through in the wording.

SNIPER SHOWDOWN
If it is possible for Beatrice to attack an opponent's figure with a Range greater than 5, she can only attack figures with a Range greater than 5. When attacking a figure with a Range greater than 5, you may count all Blanks rolled as Skulls.
Old December 5th, 2018, 08:48 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Here's some wording stabs. I think C3G wording often shoves a lot of clauses into one power, so I've tried to streamline each power into a single thought as much as possible.
Quote:
SNIPER SHOWDOWN
When attacking with Beatrice, she must attack a figure with a Range of 6 or greater, if possible. When attacking a figure with a Range of 6 or greater, you may count all Blanks rolled as Skulls.

INTENSE FOCUS
If Beatrice did not move this turn and has not received any wounds this round, add 2 to her attack.
I'd probably peg her around 40 points. I'd pretty much always prefer having Me-Burq-Sa to her.
Old December 5th, 2018, 09:05 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Here's some wording stabs. I think C3G wording often shoves a lot of clauses into one power, so I've tried to streamline each power into a single thought as much as possible.
Quote:
SNIPER SHOWDOWN
When attacking with Beatrice, she must attack a figure with a Range of 6 or greater, if possible. When attacking a figure with a Range of 6 or greater, you may count all Blanks rolled as Skulls.

INTENSE FOCUS
If Beatrice did not move this turn and has not received any wounds this round, add 2 to her attack.
I'd probably peg her around 40 points. I'd pretty much always prefer having Me-Burq-Sa to her.
Hmmm okay thank you. The wording looks much better. I'm just wondering if I need to either go back to the drawing board on her powers or give her some sort of boost. 50-70 points would be perfect to me, cause that would put her in the same range as Deadeye.
Old December 5th, 2018, 09:07 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

If you bump her attack to 2 or her defense to 3, she'll be 50-70.
Old December 5th, 2018, 09:18 PM
Just A Head

Quote:
If you bump her attack to 2 or her defense to 3, she'll be 50-70.
Alright, thanks! Bumping her attack sounds like a solid plan.
Old December 6th, 2018, 12:39 AM
Just A Head

Quote:

NAME = BEATRICE ‘SURESHOT’ SMALLWOOD
GENERAL = AQUILLA

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = OUTLAW
PERSONALITY = ARROGANT

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 8
ATTACK = 2
DEFENSE = 2

POINTS = 60

SNIPER SHOWDOWN

CONFIDENT AIM
Okay, that's where I'm at. I'm going to try her as Einar Aquilla. Changed Personality to Arrogant, raised Attack by 1, adopted Superfrog's wording, and changed the name of her last power to represent her new Personality. She's pretty sure of herself until she gets punched in the face.

Last edited by MrNobody; December 6th, 2018 at 01:48 AM.
Old December 6th, 2018, 09:54 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Cool! I really like the "shoot out" feeling there.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 6th, 2018, 12:03 PM
Just A Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Cool! I really like the "shoot out" feeling there.
Thanks! I dig the way the western units already around (Classic, C3V, and in one case, C3G) play with each other already, so I just wanted to add to that.
Old December 6th, 2018, 12:10 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

True story: Josie Whistlestop is named after my cat.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 6th, 2018, 12:27 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Solid looking custom mr. Nobody. I cant say I have any negative feedback here. I always liked that there were lawmen and outlaws of the wild west. Id really like to see some sort of a posse down the road.

Edit:
Though. Maybe only allow the confident aim ability if she isnt wounded. Remembering which round she was wounded could be problematic.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old December 6th, 2018, 12:50 PM
Just A Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Solid looking custom mr. Nobody. I cant say I have any negative feedback here. I always liked that there were lawmen and outlaws of the wild west. Id really like to see some sort of a posse down the road.

Edit:
Though. Maybe only allow the confident aim ability if she isnt wounded. Remembering which round she was wounded could be problematic.
Yeah there’s a mini in the newest Heroclix release I’m wanting to turn into a Snidely Whiplash-esque leader for Outlaws. I think it would also be cool to bring in Outlaws from other eras, like an Ocean’s Eleven style heist planner.

I think the memory mechanic is right on the line. If I were playing with her, I’d probably just put the wounds she got this round in a seperate pile from the rest of the wounds, then move them once the round is over. Maybe if I changed it around I could buff her defense though.
Old December 14th, 2018, 12:41 AM
Just A Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
True story: Josie Whistlestop is named after my cat.
Somehow I missed this comment before...that's cool!

Here's a take on someone who's probably been done before, Mega Man! I don't really know if he's a fit for C3G, so I'm throwing him over here. I'm also a big fan of the Protomen, so I might also try my hand at those versions of the characters one day.
Quote:

NAME = MEGA MAN
SECRET IDENTITY = ROCK

SPECIES = ROBOT
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = PROTECTOR
PERSONALITY = OPTIMISTIC

SIZE/HEIGHT = SMALL ?

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 6
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = ???

RUSH COIL
If Mega Man moves only one space this turn, ignore elevations.

CHARGE SHOT
Instead of attacking with Mega Man, you may place a yellow Charge Marker on this card. A maximum of 3 Charge Markers may be on this card. Before attacking with Mega Man, you must remove all Charge Markers from this card. Add 1 to Mega Man’s normal attack for each Charge Marker you removed.

POWER COPY
When Mega Man destroys an opponent’s figure, if that figure had a special attack on its card, you may place the destroyed figure on this card. Mega Man may use any special attacks on the Army Card of any figure on this card. If the special attack refers to that figure or that figure's card, it refers to Mega Man or Mega Man's card instead.
Is the best way to make custom card templates just to fiddle around on GIMP?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards