Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old December 29th, 2008, 08:16 PM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness
AoCS Comic Holiday Special #6 Update 1/23/09!

Here is a holiday special adventure starring the lovable Chedwick and Sven. Please enjoy! I am going to try and update it twice a week to make sure it gets released relatively in the holiday season. Hope you like it!

Comic #1
Spoiler Alert!
Rate this comic here:
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...riginal=1&c=12

Comic #2
Spoiler Alert!

Rate this comic here:
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...&original=1&c=

Comic #3
Spoiler Alert!

Rate this comic here:

Comic #4
Spoiler Alert!

Rate this comic here:

Comic #5
Spoiler Alert!

Rate this comic here:

Comic #6
Spoiler Alert!

Rate this comic here:

Let me know what you think!

PS: As a disclaimer I must say a brief word about the poem in the beginning of these comics: Keetacongoo posted a Christmas poem that got onto the front page of this website. The first couple lines are almost identical to the lines in my poem. For the record I did not steal the poem from him, it is an odd freak accident that made two corrupted minds think alike. I love ya Keetacongoo and I hope you don't get angry at my poem, it is not my intention to steal anything. It's just an odd coincidence. I made this poem like a month ago and wrote it down, then I go to Heroscapers and see like the same thing on the front page, very weird. Anyway please enjoy his poem as it is hilarious, and on a separate level enjoy mine. Thank you very much!

Last edited by gamjuven; January 23rd, 2009 at 04:55 PM.
Old December 29th, 2008, 08:19 PM

Metaknight knows what's in an order marker Metaknight knows what's in an order marker Metaknight knows what's in an order marker
Re: AoCS Comic Holiday Special #1 Update 12/29/08!

Wow! Another great comic!

All of your comics seem to inspire me...

... yet I do nothing about it.

See Valhalla like never before:
Airborne Elite in the
BYZANTINE CAVE...
Old December 29th, 2008, 09:16 PM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Man, I got gipped! I had only subscribed to the original Chedwick and Sven thread, so I just found out there was a whole other storyline! from me
Old December 29th, 2008, 09:18 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Your comics seriously put to shame comic. Very funny! +rep!
Old December 30th, 2008, 12:58 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Why must you make me hurt myself reading these? Cursed side-aches!!
Old December 30th, 2008, 02:07 PM
Pyro with a G-String

scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Beautiful work, gamjuven! Very funny I can't wait to see more!

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old December 30th, 2008, 02:12 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Critical ROFL smiley capacity reached! She's gonna blow!

In all seriousness, excellent, gam.
Old January 2nd, 2009, 12:40 PM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: AoCS Comic Holiday Special #2 Update 1/2/09!

New comic up, check it out!
Old January 2nd, 2009, 01:48 PM

Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby!
Re: AoCS Comic Holiday Special #2 Update 1/2/09!

Great comic Gamjuven! Suffering builds character. Chedwick sounded like Calvin's dad when he said that. The punch line is awesome. Svenmas!

It's not whether you win or lose. It's having the 4th Massachusetts Line that counts!
I see nothing, I hear nothing, and I know NOTHING!--Sgt. Shultz, Hogan's Heroes
My custom terrain
Old January 9th, 2009, 12:59 AM

Re: AoCS Comic Holiday Special #3 Update 1/8/09!

New comic up! Enjoy!
Old January 9th, 2009, 11:00 AM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!
Re: AoCS Comic Holiday Special #3 Update 1/8/09!

Hah, the little shopped-in Viking hat. I laughed.
Old January 13th, 2009, 09:01 AM

Re: AoCS Comic Holiday Special #4 Update 1/13/09!

New comic up, viking helmets and oaths for everyone!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction